OCUK founder Spie passes away

Caporegime
Time really has moved fast... glad you've got this thread and all the kind comments from hundreds of people to take comfort from. Your dad created a really nice community here :)

Don
Read through all the FB posts to mark 1 year

At least a couple of days a week something pops up on my memories where we had discussed something (well ok it was cars or watches)

:(

Soldato
I still think of him often. Like Rotty he often pops up on my Facebook memories. Usually making cheeky comments and often discussing food or booze :)

Soldato
I literally never read stickies and just noticed this...

I was looking at his car pics the other month thinking damn mannnnn ocuk head got some sweet wheels. Sad to hear he passed.

Rest in peace brother.

Caporegime
I was delivering by the Imex business park earlier, I always think of Mark when I’m there - I never saw him at High Carr nor the current location - but have clear memories of him in Fenton.

Hard to believe it’s over a year now, I hope time is easing the pain for you and your family Naith.

The pain will slowly ease, it won’t go away, but neither will his legacy.

Associate
I have not been on the forums for a long time and I'm kind of shocked to see this post. I was at Mark's & Claire's wedding and shared more than a few drinks with him. I hope his family are doing well and my thoughts are with them all.

:)

Back
Top Bottom