1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OCUK founder Spie passes away

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NathWraith, Mar 13, 2018.

1. Slam62

Soldato

This is terrible, crazy.

2. signal11th

Gangster

Sympathies.

3. masscrazy

Hitman

Condolences

4. lionheart

Gangster

So, so sorry just heard, tragic

5. NickK

Capodecina

:(

Just noted the sticky and remember the time when he'd post in forums before it all got too busy.

6. Mat

Capodecina

Just logged in for the first time after quite a few years absence only to see the message pop up.

Very sorry to hear the news. He created quite a place here and will be remembered fondly by many.

7. Sam

Capodecina

RIP :(

8. shadow007

Associate

Really sorry to hear about that, My condolences go out to you and your family

9. Gavin

Mobster

ill post as a very very long standing member that remembers the battles between OCS and OCUk nearly 20 years ago...

i read it but didnt really believe it...............you might not admire the man for of the things he said over years but you have to god damn admire him for what he built up and what he achieved!!!!

just shows you enjoy the time with you family while you can as even money cant change fate

rip

10. Draeger

Capodecina

It's still hard to believe he is gone. But he's left a legacy in OcUK which will live on forever. :cool:

11. silversurfer

Capodecina

I can remember the forums being closed down 24hr on the anniversary of 9/11. A while ago now but I think that was Spie who thought it should be a time for thought

12. SexyGreyFox

Man of Honour

if I remember correctly he had only been there a couple of weeks earlier before it happened (or something like that)

13. $h@d0w

Gangster

Just came in to pay my respects, I have shopped at and visited the OcUK website for years since it opened.

Thank you Spie.

14. Magic_x_uk

Soldato

Sorry to hear this. My condolences to you all. I never knew Spie in person, but only through these forums. Which make a fabulous community.

May he RIP

15. Zoltans_dad

Man of Honour

My condolence's are with you all I have a lot to thank Spie for it is so sad that he as gone from this world I do fell your grief.

R.I.P. Spie

16. Nedved11

Mobster

Just found out about this now. No age, condolences to all the family. RIP.

17. kimandsally

Wise Guy

So sad to hear this was always kind to me when I saw him, such a hard working giving gentleman taken away far too soon. Rest in peace.

18. hondo

Hitman

after a long absence, I was very sorry to read this I hope you're more at one with yourself now. RIP & thanks for creating such a tremendous site.

19. DaveP3@

Hitman

I've logged in today for the first time in a long time, had a browse and noticed this thread. I know some time has passed since he died, but no words can express how sorry i am for yours and your families loss. I remember your father from way back when i first joined the forums and his was a name that i've always remembered since.

Regards,

Dave.

20. punky_munky

Mobster

So sorry to hear this news. I haven’t visited this forum for a very long time and I’m so sad to see this thread.

I was around here back before the big nuke (Oct 2002) and remember many interactions with Spie, although I don’t think we always saw eye to eye I had a good deal of respect for him.