• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Saw the word 'Aero' and got excited. Then read it properly. Why are MSI more interested in shipping 1070 Aero than 1080?

I got 10pc Aero OC 1080 landing with OcUK tomorrow/Friday, give our sales a call and ask them to change your regular Aero to the OC for same price as we shall have 9 units spare.

Same goes for anyone else who ordered 1080 Aero, call sales, they will swap you to OC version for no extra charge and you should have your Aero by Monday latest. :)

Associate
First off hi to everyone, I've been reading this forum like a newspaper for the past couple of weeks.

What would be the odds of CS letting me change my Strix OC order to a standard Strix or the Gaming Strix?

OcUK Staff
OP
First off hi to everyone, I've been reading this forum like a newspaper for the past couple of weeks.

What would be the odds of CS letting me change my Strix OC order to a standard Strix or the Gaming Strix?

Change to standard Strix, more likely to arrive first, just call them and they will sort for you no issues. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Nah tried that, they are only offering the G1 at the same price :(

Yes only G1, I thought you mean you just wanted to change your order to another card which you can do but the price would be website price.

On G1 we will match the price of the card you previously ordered, if it was an Asus Strix OC.

Associate
I got 10pc Aero OC 1080 landing with OcUK tomorrow/Friday, give our sales a call and ask them to change your regular Aero to the OC for same price as we shall have 9 units spare.

Same goes for anyone else who ordered 1080 Aero, call sales, they will swap you to OC version for no extra charge and you should have your Aero by Monday latest. :)

Gibbo - Just spoke to sales - they don't know anything about this. Said they need you to authorise??

Associate

I've just rang CS and they told me they couldn't :confused:

Associate
just took Gibbo up on his offer of switching to the gigabyte g1 gaming for the same price! thanks to OC for giving people a chance to switch cards without being punished for the brexit price increases, which they didnt have to do. card will be here friday and no more waiting around for another two weeks (maybe more) with evga, very happy :D

Associate
I'm waiting for an X3 too .CS just told me they're expecting some in any day. Would've thought Inno3d might have sent them at the same time as the X4's but then again i don't know how they work it. 17th in queue and hoping..

22nd here, hoping it won't be too much longe....

Inno3D X4 1080 in stock! X3's due end of next week, only 15 recieved so far!

...oh.

Asus Turbo 1080 in stock, still awaiting updates on Strix cards, we have a few hundred G1 1080 incoming, maybe some people wish to swap their Asus to a G1 (we will do the Gigabyte at the same price as you paid for Asus, even those who paid £619.99, just call sales to swap the order over).

Will you do something similar for Inno3d buyers? I'd pay an extra £20 to switch from an x3 to an x4, just not the extra £120 that's been tacked on due to sterling issues since I put my order in.

OcUK Staff
OP
22nd here, hoping it won't be too much longe....

...oh.

Will you do something similar for Inno3d buyers? I'd pay an extra £20 to switch from an x3 to an x4, just not the extra £120 that's been tacked on due to sterling issues since I put my order in.

If I could I would, but we are losing money on those pre-orders at original prices buddy. Best we could do would be the X4 at current X3 price if that helps. If so email / webnote sales this link saying I will do you an X4 at CURRENT X3 price.

Caporegime
If I could I would, but we are losing money on those pre-orders at original prices buddy. Best we could do would be the X4 at current X3 price if that helps. If so email / webnote sales this link saying I will do you an X4 at CURRENT X3 price.

A competitor has strix cards in stock (though not the oc variation), might need to crack the whip with asus to get the thumb out.

Associate
Nah you're OK chief, that's still an extra £100 for functionally the same card, getting a 1080 was pushing my budget to the limit as-was. I'll just wait, thanks anyway.

OcUK Staff
OP
A competitor has strix cards in stock (though not the oc variation), might need to crack the whip with asus to get the thumb out.

But we also had stock for the last few days, we've now sold them all.
I cannot help the fact it takes competitors longer to shift a smaller quantity of stock.

Some of us are great, others are just average. ;)

Back
Top Bottom