• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Soldato
good work Ben.

1 classy left if on the webstore if anyone is interested. better someone on the forum get it than some random.

I seen they had two for sale early on and have now gone, yet my pre order is still not processed, i hope nothing fishy is going on selling at the £829.99 mark now making a fast buck instead of honouring pre orders :confused:

Soldato
Give CS a call mate, the shipment only came in around lunchtime so they may ship your card in the morning.

Yeah spoke to them, i was on sat delivery, giving the original order was due in on a friday i upgraded to a sat, but with this extra stock coming in this week i tried to change it to friday so both parties win and oc saving them sat postage costs, but they never got back to me.]
Maybe it's just me being paranoid lol, but the way this launch has been anything could happen, it's not just the GPU on this order i also have the X34A and i want to play with it :D

Soldato
hah well that's a relief as I would have needed to return my classy due to guilt.

my total order to ship time for the classy was approx 51 minutes.

Soldato
let me know how you get on with CS, it's probably just a sat scheduling thing and they will ship yours tomorrow. I am happy to return my order if there has been an error and peeps from May are still without cards.

Soldato
@Ben, pretty please can you get some damn stock of the HB SLI Bridges? I literally have had my two 1080 FTWs since July and can't get the 80mm 2 Slot variant anywhere.

Good news on the Classy, looking forward to seeing how that performs.

Soldato
let me know how you get on with CS, it's probably just a sat scheduling thing and they will ship yours tomorrow. I am happy to return my order if there has been an error and peeps from May are still without cards.

It's not your fault buddy, keep and enjoy your card, they have messed up my order simple as and I ain't happy.

Associate
@Ben, pretty please can you get some damn stock of the HB SLI Bridges? I literally have had my two 1080 FTWs since July and can't get the 80mm 2 Slot variant anywhere.

Good news on the Classy, looking forward to seeing how that performs.

Stock on all variants on the way to the UK for Friday/Monday.

Keep your eyes open for them hitting UK stores.

Had quite a bit through already to the UK let me know if you need help. - [email protected]

Ben

Associate
So what's the point of pre ordering if someone can buy a card today get it on friday, i pre ordered months ago and get nothing :confused:

Hi

Would love to help here but I cant do anything once to stock is delivered to Overclockers.

You will have to contact their CS team and ask what has happened to your order.

Sorry to hear of your problems.

Ben

Soldato
I know it's not your fault Ben, you have done your job in getting the cards to overclockers, i shall know better in the morning what's gone wrong, they better have saved my card though :mad:

Back
Top Bottom