• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
Hi All

Some updates from our side as promised:

1080 SC cards - Now arriving in some decent volumes to UK and EU channel partners. Stock a little shorter now though until back end of next week (23rd/24th) due to the gap of production from Dragon Boat Holiday.

1080 FTW cards - Our production now begins on this card next week, only review samples have thus been received by review sites, not one card has been shipped in either the US or the EU. Product will be received in Europe expected in 10-14 days time based on this production plan, and quantities will be shipped simultaneously to evga.com and select channel partners around Europe.

I will update further as and when we have more details. Sorry information to date on the FTW card has not been 100% accurate but the above should bring you right up to speed.

I am back from travel the rest of this week now so should be able to give a few updates.

Thanks
Ben

Thanks Ben, the information is appreciated.

I was tempted to switch to a slightly more available card but I will stick with my order however, this news makes me a little sad:(

Soldato
Hi All

1080 SC cards - Now arriving in some decent volumes to UK and EU channel partners. Stock a little shorter now though until back end of next week (23rd/24th) due to the gap of production from Dragon Boat Holiday.

1080 FTW cards - Our production now begins on this card next week, only review samples have thus been received by review sites, not one card has been shipped in either the US or the EU. Product will be received in Europe expected in 10-14 days time based on this production plan, and quantities will be shipped simultaneously to evga.com and select channel partners around Europe.

I will update further as and when we have more details. Sorry information to date on the FTW card has not been 100% accurate but the above should bring you right up to speed.

I am back from travel the rest of this week now so should be able to give a few updates.

Thanks
Ben

What about the ACX version, the non SC. Or the blower one?

Associate
Hi All

Thanks
Ben

So the SC cards are now even later than planned?

3rd > 10th > 17th and now 24th?

Jeez, a whole month without a GPU is crazy. I wouldn't mind so much had my money not been taken asap but to be without close to £600 and without the card leaves a sour taste.

Hoping next week at the very latest or I may re-consider my order.

Associate
Hi All

Thanks
Ben

Thanks Ben. Aside from the initial 50 SC cards that were received here, are any more shipments at all due in the UK before 23/24th (even small ones)?

Associate
So beginning of July for the FTW if production starts next week and its 10-14 days from there?

When does the warranty start on these from invoice date or delivery date? cant say most people will be happy loosing almost 6 weeks off warranty if its invoice date.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

Looks like I'll be holding on to my 970 for a little while longer then.

Appreciate the updates, Ben. A little disappointed considering we were told they'd be coming in around the 17th, however with the holiday in China I can understand why.

Associate
Is this for real? So no FTW cards for another 10-14 days!?!? Sorry but EVGA is performing on the sub par side. So dissapointed and thus won't be choosing evga again I'm afraid.

@Ben evga - the date just keeps creeping forward. More delays after that too I'm assuming as not everyone will get fulfilled in the first batch. You do understand how frustrating and poor this has been?

Last edited:
Associate
So beginning of July for the FTW if production starts next week and its 10-14 days from there?

When does the warranty start on these from invoice date or delivery date? cant say most people will be happy loosing almost 6 weeks off warranty if its invoice date.

Warranty should begin on the day you recieve the product,surely.

Gee

Gee

Soldato

From their website:

EVGA offers various limited warranty terms from the date of purchase to the original owner with a valid invoice

As you said, I won't be happy if I've lost nearly 6 weeks off my warranty period.

Associate
Im sure when ever ive filled in the warrenty card,ive always put the date i recived the item.

But thinking about it ive never preordered hardware before,i wont buy unless it is in stock.

Last edited:
Associate
Inno3d x4 preorder, just gotten a response from CS.......

"the provisional ETA which has been updated online does apply to all current pending orders. "

well, system build on hold for at least another fortnight :(

Back
Top Bottom