• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
cant blame you as its been a complete joke, what we all should do is cancel and go over to amd/radeon cards only then maybe the next launch may indeed be a launch

I would but owning a g sync monitor kinda locks me in.

Its the lack of info from some companies that kills it tho even some that have been delivering in big numbers they have some cards that they seem to have forgotten about.

Associate
So what is this weeks order looking like on the FTW going to give them a ring later see whats what. I bet its the end of the month for it. I am hoping EK are able to get the blocks out for next week can grab them and water loop my GPUs

Associate
Gtx 1080 FTW

I canceled my FTW order last week after waiting for a month and went for the cheapest 1080 in stock the Palit Jetstream, it boosts up to 1920 out of the box and overclocks to 2100 stable, that massive cooler makes the difference, it will be watercooled later, i should have went for it from the start.

Caporegime
I canceled my FTW order last week after waiting for a month and went for the cheapest 1080 in stock the Palit Jetstream, it boosts up to 1920 out of the box and overclocks to 2100 stable, that massive cooler makes the difference, it will be watercooled later, i should have went for it from the start.

Like I said earlier, both the Asus and EVGA run hotter, are noisier, overclock less and cost £70 more than the Palit/Gainward/Zotac custom cards.

Then throw in the fact that you have to wait another month for the Asus or EVGA.

Poor showing from the two biggest players IMO.

Associate
Hi guys

Yes just spoke to Gibbo so some really good news this morning.

1) Shipment today is on time for delivery today will arrive with TNT today at Overclockers as out from Nuneaton TNT hub today. Usually this is an afternoon arrival but for sure today.

2) We have some de-commit stock from other areas of Europe today, so I was able to move this across to a BONUS shipment to Overclockers.

3) Another 40 x GTX1080 FTW cards are on this BONUS shipment, and it will land with Overclockers Tuesday 19th/Wednesday 20th next week.

4) To make it clear this is a BONUS shipment and Overclockers will also receive a new allocation next week to arrive Friday 22nd.

So in summary double weekly stock on GTX1080 FTW this shipped this week and I hope a lot more happy people on here over this weekend and mid next week.

Thanks all for your patience again, nice to be able to bring some Friday Feeling Good News!!

Ben

Hi All

Just got the tracking for the BONUS shipment for Overclockers for this week and can confirm the 40 units GTX1080 FTW will land Tuesday 19th (Tomorrow) The next allocation to land hopefully Friday 22nd should also be again 40 units. So that will be 80 units landing this week on the GTX1080 FTW card to Overclockers.

Thanks
Ben

Associate
Friday ! dont be saying that Gibbo I was under the impression there are 2 shipments coming this week ! And both should be with you before thursday . Has this changed ?

Associate
Hi All

Just got the tracking for the BONUS shipment for Overclockers for this week and can confirm the 40 units GTX1080 FTW will land Tuesday 19th (Tomorrow) The next allocation to land hopefully Friday 22nd should also be again 40 units. So that will be 80 units landing this week on the GTX1080 FTW card to Overclockers.

Thanks
Ben

This is great news! I may actually get my stock this week!

Associate
As long as my brain hasnt turned to mush with all this forum trawling there should be 2 shipments of 40 1080 ftw already on their way as Ben scraped up an extra 40 from other countries plus the second shipment of 40 1080ftw 40 1070 ftw and 10 SC should be on their way too

Back
Top Bottom