OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Man of Honour
I don't think anyone said otherwise? My comments were aimed specifically at some of the photographs that were posted in this thread.
I'm sure her muscles are bigger than mine. :o Her stomach is definitely flatter too.

Six pack on a woman = instant turn off for me.

I like women to have womanly curves, not big muscles!
Sorry if I misunderstood that.

Also, good legs on a woman is about the shape and size of her muscles. Ass is a product of hip structure and muscle... Bewbs are obviously a different matter. All I'm saying is that feminine body is more about underlying muscle shape than fat going over the top.

Soldato
What your bf% sitting at? Looks like you could cut down and be a monster.

I think it's like 17%, it's weird cause I can see abs, yet have monstorous love handles, can also see striations of my chest/shoulders, it sucks!

my dad/mother both have the love handles too, I tihnk it's just genetics. I had them when I was 11 stone, lyposuction may help?!?! lol

Permabanned
D9yA7.jpg

Not a lot of improvement, but my posture is definitely better and I've lost some of the fat around my hips + my abs are slightly visible under the right lighting. :p

But yeah, a lot more bulk is needed. Looks like I need another 20kg or something crazy, seeing as that's me at 80kg!

Never really pictured myself weighting 100kg. :p

Soldato
Right, I have decided to show just how bad I look! Much improvements to be made!

PICT0006res.JPG

PICT0005res.JPG

PICT0003res.JPG

PICT0002res.JPG

I think the worse aspects are my arms, chest and belly...:o

This is after 2 years of bad (but consistent) workouts (not much CV) and the wrong diet (not enough calories, protein, or carbs).

So heres to a new beginning...hopefully!

Kind regards,

David

Last edited:
Caporegime
Posted some pics up then David!

You are pretty similar to me really, seem to get most of the fat build up on the belly and chest areas, whereas the back is less fatty (excuse the lack of appropriate words :p)

Get your diet in order, a nice routine, and things will come along :)

P.S: Monkee, whats that snail trail on your chest? :p ;)

Soldato
That's as manly as my chest hair gets :p I get a bit of nipple hair too, but nothing as disgusting/weird looking/strangely arousing as LiE's..............

Gamefreak, you're far too harsh on yourself. Got a decent bit of mass going on there. I reckon a good cut for 2 months will give you a great amount of leanness to start bulking from.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hehe thanks for the support all.

Diet has certainly been sorted out and I'm going to have a very heavy leg day tomorrow, followed by 15 mins of interval running like today.

I usually *try* to stick to 8x3s for my upper body and 5x5s for my lower body.

Kind regards,

David

Back
Top Bottom