OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

Soldato
I'm not :p

Others have gotten away with eating relatively crap diets over the years and made much more progress. Merely an observation mind :)

We shall see over the next few months, my back is still got some pain in it, so going no where at the moment

I'm kinda in that category, the only difference being that I always hit my macros, but add a lot of junk on top!!

The chocolate coated raisin flapjack at lunch was lush :p

If I don't eat enough cals though, my training/strength/size goes to crap. Demonstrated by a loss of 20lb down to 180lb last autumn.. :(

Last edited:
Soldato
Hehe! Temptation eh :p

I just want to get going again and actually put steedies diet to good use, otherwise im going to be eating extra and just gain weight :p

Us in the 17%~ BF are an elite crew, you need membership in the form on pizza and icecream donations to join mind ;)

Soldato
couple of new photos, 4 weeks in to a bulking diet, 4lb gained,

better front, and back shots, and my first arm shot as people at work keep saying my arms are looking bigger :D

12-03-12Front.jpg

12-03-12Back.jpg

12-03-12Arm.jpg

please excuse the belly just had 500ml recover shake and 300ml of milk!! this was approximatly 1.5 hours after my workout, a little bit of gut sucking in and tensing.

Associate
It's a bad thing but can be fixed, your shoulders seem internally rotated - it's a posture issue.

Your physique is coming along nicely, keep up the good work.

really mirin' that adonis belt you got there - I will get it one day!

Associate
Yeah Cristian is right.

D-bag is short for douche bag, and it comes form all the douche bags in the gym who only do curls and bench press so they get massively internally rotated shoulders and winging scap.

Nothing to really worry about though just make sure you are hammering pulling movements and rolling and stretching the whole anterior shoulder and pec area ;).

Back
Top Bottom