OcUK Health Seekers: Post your progress pics

I wouldn't be worrying about cutting fluff. Just clean up the food/ a little more cardio if you like and keep gaining.

Lets get some forearm pics going:

110509_4.jpg

Ah, the classic 'mum making killer desi food with a million calories'!

I think doing cardio 5 times a week and FW 3-4 times will be hard to stick to/bore you and ultimately lead to failure if either of the above happens. Do something you can commit to. A 3/4 day split. If you can stick the myprotein example and just do 15 minutes cardio after weights (be extremely careful not to over do it) you'll be on to a winner.

Here's something I mailed a friend recently . .

My grandma was the worst, when eating something she has made I think I can almost feel the fat being absorbed into my belly as I eat!

Thanks for that as well, I'll read into that later on. Thanks again :)

Well, it's been a while since I posted a progress shot and frankly, after taking one literally minutes ago, I see no real improvements comparing it against the one I posted in July. I stopped any sort of training for a period of almost 2 months which was gutting as I'm only starting to pick things back up again.

Ignore the 'look', I'm pretty knackered - not long home. :p

DSCF2314_resize.jpg

..and yes, the moody face is my general expression!

Looking good mate, very lean.

Is that where you want to be now? Or are you still hoping to get a little bigger?

Ideally I'd love to get a fair bit bigger, particularly my chest and legs as with both I'm far from happy. From that photo, you can see my upper chest is pretty much not existent with the rest being quite flat.

For months now my diet and regimes have been going down the pan, looking to get things on track again, with any luck! :)

Cheers for the comments on my pics guys :)

Morba - Know what you mean mate but I really have a goal in mind before I start clean bulking and I'm not there yet. If I don't hit the bodyfat level now then I'll always have it in the back of my mind when gaining weight again. Basically I'm a stubborn *******! haha

Well, it's been a while since I posted a progress shot and frankly, after taking one literally minutes ago, I see no real improvements comparing it against the one I posted in July. I stopped any sort of training for a period of almost 2 months which was gutting as I'm only starting to pick things back up again.

Ignore the 'look', I'm pretty knackered - not long home. :p

..and yes, the moody face is my general expression!

Nice look shifty, kinda what I'm going for. Whats are your stats and what kinda weight do you lift, if you don't mind me asking?

Took some pics now..

~5 11, 12.75 stone.
At the mo I do squats, dips, chin ups, pull ups, arnold presses, some ab/core stability stuff and have just started deadlifts.

edit:
last pics:
O

20th augh ( 3months gym )
1_24.jpg
2_16.jpg
5_1.jpg
6.jpg

3_6.jpg
4_13.jpg

Main improvements I feel are my legs - proper annoying now since my inner thighs touch - it's kinda waxed a patch of hair on each leg, and I've had to buy new boxer shorts as some of my old ones didn't stretch and I couldn't actually get them around my thighs.. :o , also my chest is better imo and general improvements.
Think I've put on approx 0.75 stone and what looks like minimal fat, so no massive gains.

EDIT edit: lol just saw the difference between my backs/shoulders. HAPPY! :D

Last edited:
First post here but seems there is a lot of guys here who know there stuff so here goes.

Im 24 years old.
5,11"
Weigh just over 150lbs.

Iv always been able to eat whatever i wanted and not put on any weight. Iv been a bricklayer since i left school which was very psychical work at times which has maybe kept me slim but i was banned from driving last year which put me outa work. I dont live near a gym but as iv been outa work i feel i need to keep fit and build up. I take multi vitimins and cod liver oil daily and also creatine and protein daily.

I work out every other day at home by doing press ups, sit ups, pull ups and idk what there called but holding myself hanging above a stairwell and slowly lowering myself down and pushing back up.

Anyway i have noticed my stomach become more defind. I dont have hardly any fat on my body but struggle to bulk up and add more muscle. I wanna build up my upper body really but not really bulking up much.

Im putting this down to my diet as some days i dont eat a lot and when i do its often not healthy. I cannot afford to be having steaks that often but what would be key foods to eat often and key foods to avoid?

Also are there other exercises i should do and maybe go running? As i said i dont feel like i need to lose any fat.

no running then.
kinda weird to take creatine without going to a gym.

what you can eat and it's cheap:
lots of chicken
cottage cheese
pasta, rice, couscous, potatoes

Back
Top Bottom