OcUK HQ Motors Meet Take 4 - Cars, Computers & More - Saturday 25th May 2024

Just want to say thank you to the forum members who took the time to fill in the forms last night, there is still a few who need to do so and were now upto around 80 confirmed cars.

@kindai shall invite a couple of R35 GTR owners as then we will pretty much have the entire GTR Skyline lineup, were also trying to get a C1 corvette as then we will have every generation of Corvette too.

This meet is going to be very varied, supercars, Japan's finest, Italians, Drag cars, EV's, Classics it is shaping up to be immense and is already at considerably more confirmed attendees with four months to go. :)

Popped my name down via the form - won't be exhibiting, only in the Alfa Guilia. Never made the pilgrimage to the Overclockers shop so will be about time I suppose.......

If space / attendance is an issue Gibbo, just delete my slot - not sure on your capacity limits etc

Plenty of room look forward to seeing you.

Hi there

Approaching 100 cars now on display, going to be a huge event for sure. :)

I have also invited the police who shall be attending, they are here to mingle and chit chat, so don't be afraid to say hello to them. :)
Those who are bringing race cars for obvious reasons make sure they are on a trailer when on public road. ;)

Those who are bringing cars on trailers, please unload at OcUK and aim for an 8am arrival, then we have permission from Autobrite for trailers to parked in their car park in the furthest corner, their premises is a 5 minute walk away.

Last edited:
Hi there

Due to the incredible response without having to even market this meet, entries for further show cars is now closed.
As per the forms not everyone will be accepted for displaying, but forum members will get priority. :)

We still have some small capacity for those wishing to just come and enjoy the car/computer meet, but due to expected big turn out, cars will or might be required to park elsewhere and make a short walk, the options are:

- Park at Autobrite which is about a seven minute walk away. (Anyone bringing trailers HAVE to park their trailer at Autobrite).
- Park in Morrisons car park in Festival park and then walk through the small wood / public footpath about ten minutes on foot.

We have around 120 show cars confirmed and around 50 visitors confirmed, once we market we will probably have around 100-200 visiting cars on the day, so with all cars we could expect as many as 300-400 people, but realistically were expecting 200-300, still going to be a huge turn out with a focus on computers and cars.

Last edited:
Hi there

So at somepoint next month all those on the list shall be emailed informing them if they have been accepted or not to display their vehicle, in short pretty much every OcUK forum member gets automatic acceptance. :)

OCUK-Anniversary-Event-Map-Final.jpg

So far food wise we shall have:
- Goodwins Coffee Van/Trailer (all day)
- Bowes Pizza (10am - 4pm maximum of 120 pizzas)
- Burger / Bacon van (8am - 1pm)
- Ice cream van

We will also be doing a lap time competition on the day on some racing simulators with the top prize been an RTX 4080 Super up for grabs, I won't give details of the game or track, to make it fair to everyone. ;)

In April you will start getting invites with instructions on what parking zone you are allocated too along with your arrival time, print these off and bring with you on the day please. Do not invite your friends cars along, as if they are not on the list, they won't be getting in, only those who have filled in the form will be accepted and allocated a display space on the day.

@Scania can consider himself a VIP as he has a space with his name on it. :D

Last edited:
Highly honoured! :)

Given my slot is one of your loading docks, I'm assuming there's room for the full combination? - it's a much better look with a trailer - just a thought.

Hi mate

Can bring a trailer yes, but due to amount of cars you will need to be one of the first arrivals, so 8am please and won't be able to leave until 3-4pm, if that works for you?

RTX 5090's coming soon at a good deal to friends..... ;) :D

Christ on a bike, how much would a 13.6metre long, 15'6" high trailer full of high end GPU's be worth??? :eek:

@Gibbo - would it be ok if I added my Fiancée Anne to the list of attendees?

Yes assuming she is your +1 and not bringing her own vehicle.

A probably really silly question - The invites that'll be sent out later, will those include the 35-ish "visitor parking" spots as well as the 100+ show cars or just for the show cars?

Only show cars are guaranteed a space.

If a visitor then it’s advised to aim for around 10am arrival but as we will have general footfall on the day once visitor parking is full then I’m afraid parking will have to be found elsewhere. Closest alternative parking is Autobrite and then Morrisons on Festival Park.

Hi there

All been well we shall be emailing tickets out next week for the event which shall give you access, detail your parking zone and admittance time frame.

There shall be the following zones:
Zone A - Electric / Modern / Dealers (Charging available)
Zone B - Corvette UK Club
Zone B1 - Ferrari UK Club
Zone B2 - General Supercars
Zone C - Sports / Classics / JDM
Zone D - Sports / JDM
Zone E - Visitors (Strictly 10pm onwards and no guarantee of space - so arrive at 10:00-10:15 ideally)
Special Cars / Guest - JayEmm, McLaren, Companies etc and exotic / rare stuff.
Scania - His own space! :D

Lets hope the weather is dry. :)

Last edited:
Hi there

So I’ve emailed tickets and parking plans for those in:
Zone A - Paradigm Marshal
Zone B - Stuart CCCUK Marshal
Zone B1 - Tony Steele Ferrari UK Marshal
Zone B2 - Kindai, DoctorD

Zone C, D and E tickets and map shall be emailed out next week.

Had around 4 drop outs from the first 60 emailed so thanks for letting us know this does mean if anyone else wishes to display some spaces have freed up.

Hi there

All those exhibiting / displaying a vehicle have now been emailed, if you have not had your entry ticket and parking plan, check your SPAM folder, if you still cannot find it, drop a reply here and I shall PM you.

Would it be too late to maybe change from visitor to display?

Thought I might as well just spend all day there anyway having driven all the way down!

Might have to wash the Starlet now though... :(

Yes, drop me an email [email protected]

With your car details, make, model, registration etc.

I shall see where I can fit it in and re-email the appropiate entry ticket and parking zone info.

Back
Top Bottom