OcUK Joint Ops Clan?

Soldato
Anyone want to start a Joint Operations clan? I don't have the full game yet but after playing the demo I've seen that there is a lack of teamwork and most people stay in thier own base. This game would be great if there was some proper teamwork.

So is anyone interested?

Permabanned
I'm up for it. Put a tag infront of the name and if we see each other on a server we can join a squad with one of us setting waypoints etc. Much like planetside really.

HAz

HAz

Soldato
what this game realy needs is a key to press which alows u to shout at your team down a mic, not over the radio but the sound will come out of your players mouth. i get realy anoyyed when i see a chooper lying off from spwan woth no one in it, i wann shout out "YOU STUPID **** GEt the **** BACK HERE"

You can see why they have to shout in the army.

Soldato
I would be up for this, But i only have the demo until next week...

i go by the name of =A.F=KinG, but no1 from =A.F= wants to play JO :(

they say its too tribal :mad:

If anyone is around at the min, want a game?:D

Associate
could be up for this.
Play as SoE Mutts on Joint ops.
Be good if you have ventrilo or teamspeak as well.
So used to ventrilo on CoD.

Robb
'97 Firestorm (For sale)

Last edited:

HAz

HAz

Soldato
me. :D :D

what wee need is about 6/8 men with voice coms like ventrilo and go off as a team of like special froces, and work together and i bet we could take control of the map easlily as most ppl are running off on there own.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by HAz
me. :D :D

what wee need is about 6/8 men with voice coms like ventrilo and go off as a team of like special froces, and work together and i bet we could take control of the map easlily as most ppl are running off on there own.

Most people seem to camp in their own base. Anyway if the game can support 150 players does that mean we'll need 75+ in our clan? Or would tournament matches be smaller? :confused:

And our we going to be a OcUK clan or do we want another name?

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Originally posted by Matthew-1985
Most people seem to camp in their own base. Anyway if the game can support 150 players does that mean we'll need 75+ in our clan? Or would tournament matches be smaller? :confused:

And our we going to be a OcUK clan or do we want another name?

once i was on it and about 8 of us went off in a chopper and we just owned the map in about 5 mins. it was 8 v about 20/25 and we took them all out and went on to win the map. That what team work does in this game. SO no all we need is about 8 max

HAz

HAz

Soldato
Originally posted by HAz
once i was on it and about 8 of us went off in a chopper and we just owned the map in about 5 mins. it was 8 v about 20/25 and we took them all out and went on to win the map. That what team work does in this game. SO no all we need is about 8 max

edit. im not talking about clan wars m8, this game is too big for that. what im saying is we need a groupt of 8 or so and go on public severs and work as a team ie an sas team. then we use voice coms to comuncate. and we could have so much fun.

edit ffs was ment to be an edit

Soldato
Im in.
Although you can tell its me, cause its my name, and im usually either:

Crashing into things.
Firing wildly at shadows.
Being shot.

Associate
Just started playing this which maps are best for getting to grips with things or is it best to just get stuck in:)
I've got a 512 adsl connection would that be good enough to host a game with my spec m/c (xp2700+, 1024mb pc2700, radeon 9700pro).
I've notice the full version runs a lot better than both the demo's so much so i've been able to play at a res of 1024 x 768 with everything turned on (all shadows are off though, no aa). Looks pretty damn fine though on these setting.

I'm gonna try hosting a game in a minute the server is called "Priv8's on parade" if your interested in joining me for a quick blast:)

Associate
Originally posted by Hawklord
I'm gonna try hosting a game in a minute the server is called "Priv8's on parade" if your interested in joining me for a quick blast:)

I shall not bother as the recomended no. of players for my connection is 11 lol:o

Anyone else able to host a game??;)

Back
Top Bottom