OcUK Joint Ops Clan?

I would be but my ti500 just cant hack it, also whichever drivers I use, people and vehicles (and even buildings) disappear, so I have no idea what I'm doing on the battlefield.

I'd like to join too if the clans still gonna happen. how do I go about signing up. Im new to the clan thing but have been playing Joint Operations and BHD for a long time as Chompaz. On BHD I frequent the Belfast killers and Expert Snipers servers.

Let me know if you need any more members.

Originally posted by Matthew-1985
To join the clan go here and sign up.

http://www.jointoperationsgame.com/forums/

We can then discuss clan stuff in the bottom forum called "OcUK Clan".

Ok I'm trying to sign up but it wont let me. By sign up do you mean register > then fill out the registration form which has
a load of boxes which arent labelled. only 2 are labelled as username and email there is are also check boxes for;

All prices are in USD
Additional information
and one under the time zone choice.

so I type my username as [OCUK] Chompaz and email as [email protected] but it states email not recognised. I havent got a clue what to put in the other boxes as their are no headings for them.

Last edited:
Originally posted by chompaz
Ok I'm trying to sign up but it wont let me. By sign up do you mean register > then fill out the registration form which has
a load of boxes which arent labelled. only 2 are labelled as username and email there is are also check boxes for;

All prices are in USD
Additional information
and one under the time zone choice.

so I type my username as [OCUK] Chompaz and email as [email protected] but it states email not recognised. I havent got a clue what to put in the other boxes as their are no headings for them.

It seems that there was a .js file missing. It should work fine now. :D

Matthew cheers for sorting that .js file problem, did you say you had the capability to get a server up??

If so could you try and arrange a password protected game for everyone.

Last edited:
everyone read my post on matts forums about the layout of the clan, see what you think as its worked quite well in my BHD squad im 2ic of

EDIT: by the way if we need a game server go here: http://www.totalhost.co.uk/ its the CO of my current BHD squads hosting place (am aloud to give taht link arent i dons?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom