OcUK MTB MEET GLENTRESS - NOW RESCHEDULED FOR JUNE 28-30th (Spaces Available)

Man of Honour
OP
Update: I will be booking two wigwams this weekend which will accommodate 5 persons in each, it would appear that the Wigwam prices have risen since last year and the cost per person will be £34 (an increase from £30 on last year if I recall) each for the two nights. I will confirm this shortly when I have booked the Wigwams and begin to fill places.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
UPDATE:

Two Wigwams are now booked from the 5th to the 7th April, so there are 9 spaces to be filled. If you are wanting a space in the Wigwams please email me in trust to make payment and book your place.

The cost to stay in the wigwams is £33.60

Soldato
I am going to have to say i cannot make this one.

just got back from holiday to find i have a broken boiler and a £270 gas bill for the last 6 weeks :(

hopefully next time.

Associate
Just wondering what time people will be arriving on Friday? Its about a 4 hour drive for me and my mate so not sure if we should book the day off work and set of in the morning or after we Finnish work at 2pm!

Soldato
Breakfast, Dinner, Tea in that order sometimes Supper. Changes all over the country though just up the road its more common to know it as lunch.

Either way i will be there nice and early, time to relax after the drive.

Back
Top Bottom