OcUK MTB MEET GLENTRESS - NOW RESCHEDULED FOR JUNE 28-30th (Spaces Available)

Soldato
I didn't see inside the wigwams - Should I bring a sleeping bag or something? Or is all that sorted? Other than that, I seem to remember they had a frying pan and stuff didn't they? Other than that I'll just bring myself little bits like last time, with maybe a bottle of milk and some cornflakes/weetabix. :D

And obviously I need to bring me some beer again. ^^

Soldato
You'll need a sleeping bag and pillow, in the wigwams there's only a fridge and kettle. The kitchen is usually well stocked with pans, plates and utensils but it's a good idea to bring your own.

Soldato
Is any one else camping or is it just me? Looking forward to this, just hope i don't break something on Snowdon.

Last edited:
Soldato
Hope the snow melts before soon. 1ft of snow most of the way up and going beyond the buzzards carpark is a non starter at the moment!

Soldato
I've been making some flapjack today, and I'll be making a load to bring to glentress. Just need to find some really big tubs to carry it all in. :D

Soldato
Hope the snow melts before soon. 1ft of snow most of the way up and going beyond the buzzards carpark is a non starter at the moment!

Not much better today, I recon we could have made it to the top of the red route but my friend wasn't keen on having a go. Lower down has a thin layer of snow from the Buzzards carpark up it is pretty deep we managed to cycle up to the berm baby berm OK but it was hard going.

glentress1.jpg

Leaving the top car park

glentress2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom