** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

These guys have it for 289

http://www.******.com/664280-gigabyte-gtx-970-g1-gaming-4gb-gddr5-dual-dvi-hdmi-displayport-pci-e-gv-n970g1-gaming-4gd?utm_source=google&utm_medium=products&gclid=CjwKEAiA_s2lBRCe1YPXxtSe-DcSJACCIh3L6aPVCtsTzb-Clu1Z5_XHsJy9AsJfC1YO9exA5QbLgBoCTWbw_wcB

Seems like they've given up on the price matches as there's not been one for over a week, even if it's a no-go.

Might as well just go with the cheaper competitor, which is a shame as I'm sure most people would rather deal with OcUK, hence why they post here.

Seems like they've given up on the price matches as there's not been one for over a week, even if it's a no-go.

Might as well just go with the cheaper competitor, which is a shame as I'm sure most people would rather deal with OcUK, hence why they post here.

Hi there

The G1 shall be £289.99 from tomorrow around 10am for all, wait for This Week ONLY to go live. :)

As I have just had to remove the 2 x 970's from my pending order, now looking to replace with 2 x 980's.

They seem considerably higher than some other retailers though.

Are you able to match this ?

Last edited by a moderator:
As I have just had to remove the 2 x 970's from my pending order, now looking to replace with 2 x 980's.

They seem considerably higher than some other retailers though.

Are you able to match this ?

No we cannot match that sorry. Their express delivery is 5-7 days, tells me they do not really have stock.

np thanks for looking Gibbo.

What about this then, as with two cards - that's a 30 quid saving, not much but every little helps - can also have them here by Friday :

http://www.************/products/4gb-msi-gtx-980-gaming-4g-twin-frozr-v-7010mhz-gddr5-gpu-1216mhz-boost-1317mhz-2048-cores-3x-dp-1x-d

np thanks for looking Gibbo.

What about this then, as with two cards - that's a 30 quid saving, not much but every little helps - can also have them here by Friday :

http://www.************/products/4gb-msi-gtx-980-gaming-4g-twin-frozr-v-7010mhz-gddr5-gpu-1216mhz-boost-1317mhz-2048-cores-3x-dp-1x-d

Which store is it? But yes we can do that one I think. :)

if you can match that one Gibbo I will be a happy bunny.

I had my rig all ordered around 2.5k worth that I put through Saturday, then I saw all this drama around the 970's and decided to cancel them - then looking for the 980's and it was going wayyyyyyyy over budget. I can stretch to this if you can price match these bad boys :P

if you can match that one Gibbo I will be a happy bunny.

I had my rig all ordered around 2.5k worth that I put through Saturday, then I saw all this drama around the 970's and decided to cancel them - then looking for the 980's and it was going wayyyyyyyy over budget. I can stretch to this if you can price match these bad boys :P

We can match, post in sales CS section and they will sort you tomorrow.

Are you still offering this price match service? Can you match prices on GTX 960 cards? Pleaseeeee

am azon Asus GTX 960 Strix £179.98

Birthday present to myself!

Last edited:
Are you still offering this price match service? Can you match prices on GTX 960 cards? Pleaseeeee

am azon Asus GTX 960 Strix £179.98

Birthday present to myself!

I've reduced online price to £184.99, best we can do, our service is better than competitors, we can't always be the absolute cheapest. :)

Back
Top Bottom