** OcUK PRICE MATCH SERVICE: NVIDIA GTX 900 SERIES ONLY!! **

Associate
Just my luck I finally get the cash together, for the match that 5UB arranged, ( Bad luck with another smashed phone screen ) I thought I'd better check on their stock before phoning the order through, BUGGER, they have put the price up to a higher price than what the pre match price of OC'ers was. Time to find some more pennies, I might give the sofa a shake...

Associate
Originally this thread had good legs, increasingly it is down to individuals asking for private (customer service post required) discounts on matching other offers. Rather than all but always offering the best price, the mop up the odd sales approach has taken hold.

I used to like today only and this week only to offer the best price, not a copy approach that this has become after the initial launch.

Loyalty is getting tested these days!

OcUK Staff
OP
Originally this thread had good legs, increasingly it is down to individuals asking for private (customer service post required) discounts on matching other offers. Rather than all but always offering the best price, the mop up the odd sales approach has taken hold.

I used to like today only and this week only to offer the best price, not a copy approach that this has become after the initial launch.

Loyalty is getting tested these days!

Have you checked today's today only for the weekend? G1 980 at £439 inc !!
Have you seen the Inno3D which has being at £399 since launch and price locked there.

Copying are we...............

Associate
Have you checked today's today only for the weekend? G1 980 at £439 inc !!
Have you seen the Inno3D which has being at £399 since launch and price locked there.

Copying are we...............

I see S*an have cheaper cards in the range, so are you copying or sitting on your hands offering only to match when challenged?

Back
Top Bottom