OcUK Rogues Gallery (2020)

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
Acme, re your earlier question above... you can download it here as a pdf

http://psychiatryassociatespc.com/doc/Autism_Quotient_Test.pdf
Sat in a quiet friday office, so thought why not give this a go as your earlier comments were interesting re being able to see it in peoples' faces. What can you see to determine this sort of thing in a face?

I seem to only score about 10-15 on that test, depending on how i interpret some of the questions. I think my "that'll do" attitude to everything is why, as i really dont care for detail and really hate routine (current long contract is killing me from that point of view, the same people, same office, same commute for 3 years now).

Interesting nonetheless and wondering what you mean above by seeing it in faces. :thumbsup:

Soldato
I wonder if I need to re-consent everyone that I took a photo with and stuck on Facebook over the past 12 years...

Oh, I never got consent in the first place, screw em, mwahahahaha!

Don't forget all the people in the background of your photos!

Maybe we all need to start using the Raymond Lin school of photography where you blur everything around the source matter to avoid upsetting everyone!

Permabanned
OP
@mrbell1984

Where did the location data for the members map come from out of interest?

Do members need to contact you to have their location removed from there?

no I don’t need to remove it. I have no control over that and all I have done is link it. Members once again put their data up there themselves. They need to contact whoever set that up before. I have 0 control over that.

Last edited:
Don
no I don’t need to re-move it. I have no control over that and all I have done is link it. Members once again put their data up there themselves. They need to contact whoever set that up before. I have 0 control over that.

Thanks for clarifying :)

Ooops, you're offending again @mrbell1984 :p
Nope not offended in any way - sorry for being such a boring dullard, who gives a toss what personally identifiable information of mine is available online.

Permabanned
OP
personally identifiable information of mine is available online.

This is the whole point of GDPR basically to tell users when their identifiable information is been used. I am making people aware (not intentionally) that their info is out there.

anyone who is sharing photos with multiple people in really need to ask them if they want their photo online and remove it if they object with immediate effect. lol

/can, worms - everywhere :p :D

I wonder if I need to re-consent everyone that I took a photo with and stuck on Facebook over the past 12 years...

Oh, I never got consent in the first place, screw em, mwahahahaha!

Yeh you do under the new GDPR Act 2018. :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
OP
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom