OcUK Rolling Road Day 12 @ PowerStation (Tewksbury) - July 23rd 2011

It won't be remapped most of them make 20-30bhp over the quoted figure from the factory. A remapped car would run 50-60 more bhp over stock.

Putting in 3L of oil is not good as it only holds 4.8L

Yeah it seemed an odd amount to increase by - as you say a remap is normally more than that, so it was confusing a little. Didn't now they had more than the book figure from the factory.

3L wasn't good. I've only had it 3 months and it was meant to have had an oil service, so will need to keep an eye on it.

You guys managed to recruit someone new to the forums, and he's from a good place :cool:. Top work guys!

Did you see the camera van up the Batheastern bypass this morning? - think he got me :(

Just got back in, was a very good day - great turnout! Thanks to Gibbo for organising, and to everyone who attended.

Bit disapointed with my result, but hopefully once I get the overfueling issue sorted then power should be back up a bit....might get it mapped again sometime soon though.

Did you see the camera van up the Batheastern bypass this morning? - think he got me :(

I didn't go to the meet :p, was at a mates wedding.

What a barsteward... I've been a bit complacent on the A46/A4 since those two gatsos were turned off along with all the others! Was he up the top the hill (when your leaving Bath) where they used to put the scamera van? If so I haven't seen it there for a while!

Last edited:
Just got home. Good to see some new faces. I know a lot of you told me who you were but sometimes I just forget. I was the one with the big thing growing out of his nose :(

Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo (should be ~255bhp, but overfueling atm (stuck thermostat, hopefully nothing else too) so got 228bhp today, and 231lb/ft (hopefully ~260 soon))

Oh and my rear brakes are fubared, bad times.

Just out of pad on the nearside rear surely? Sounded like the 'low pads' warning system they Supra has. Couple of us heard it scraping when you went towards the RR room and someone said it is the low pad warning. So should just be a set of rear pads. :)

Gibbo. Cheers for organising it, was a great day as usual. Great to see people again, great to meet new people as well.

I've got a load of pictures I'll be processing later and shall upload later tonight. :)

270miles in total today and it seems that the 'leak' is just the AC condenser being extra cool as many Mondeo owners said. :)

EDIT: Cheers for the passenger rides in Pete & Olly's M5 and in the two red gaymobiles. :cool:

Last edited:
What a barsteward... I've been a bit complacent on the A46/A4 since those two gatsos were turned off along with all the others! Was he up the top the hill (when your leaving Bath) where they used to put the scamera van? If so I haven't seen it there for a while!

Yep, it was parked by the fixed camera at the top, with the rear facing downhill. Wasn't expecting it there at 7.45am on an empty Saturday morning!

Nice step up from a Fiesta van then :)

230bhp isn't too shabby at all. I thought that was what they were supposed to be.

220bhp standard, but mine is running a supersprint exhaust + decat, and remap. Previous owner had it dyno'd at 256bhp and 262lb/ft a few years ago so hopefully back around that when I sort things :)

Great day out today and nice to meet some new faces and the regulars, many thanks to Gibbo for the pax ride and lending of the V-Box and Pmkeates for the passenger ride.

The Porsche goes well and sound awesome with the PSE, the colour is brilliant as well :)

That 535d is quick for something so large and the way it does it with no fuss is effortless.

Apologies to anyone who asked for a pax ride and didn't get one, at the next meet just ask :)

Finally got 0-60 recorded accurately, 4.2 isn't too bad :)

Neil.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom