OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

paradigm said:
If they could make it Sandbach or Keele that would be nice, as we wont be joining the M6 till J17.

Thinking about it, Keele services would suit me, then I don't have to go as far North on the M6...only to turn around anyway.

Firestar_3x said:
How far you got to drive Si and where bouts you live?

I live near Tamworth. Just need to get 300miles done on running in oil and the car wont be taxed or insured till the 1st Sep :eek:

FakeSnake said:
So am I. Going to get the Cobra out of storage tomorrow, do a little tittivation, make sure its ok, and give it a damn good cleaning.

Is anyone convoying from Exeter. (nicRob it is unlikely I will be able to take you, I may have someone in the car).

Ok, thanks anyway:)
Will see if I can organise anything with someone else :)

Anyone coming on the M5 past Exeter who wouldn't mind a passenger? (Meet at the services, could pay some fuel costs I guess)

yeah depending what time..

will you be going up the M5?

if so lay-by at junction 14 would be good..

edit
ohh 2nd thoughts where is it cheltnehm?
-humm hold on computers messing me around- (won't be m5 will it. It'll be m4.)
which case some where around yate/m4 would be good meeting for me..

edit 2 -
Oh it is M5, LOL I just got up...

lol... is that a pre-made excuse?

will you be getting a phone call from the missus, just before you arrive ;) telling you the plan for the day has changed?

it will be M5 all the way for me.. so I am happy to mosey up at my leisure, and stop in at most of the services, will probably need to for petrol anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom