OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Dangerous said:
hah it wont be hard to find it :p I shall be smokin' you all then! :cool:

I'll engage VTEC yo :D Either way I can move just slightly quicker than I could in the Micra..

I take it steady on motorways though, I have 3 points already...and I'm worried I got done today on the A500 in Stoke, but I'm 99.9% sure my speedo was reading all of 33mph. So it should be ok.

Caporegime
thebrasso said:
I take it steady on motorways though, I have 3 points already...and I'm worried I got done today on the A500 in Stoke, but I'm 99.9% sure my speedo was reading all of 33mph. So it should be ok.

Scamera van was out the other week on the A500, hidden behind some bridge support.... Most ppl stay at 50mph in the 30 section he must have made a fortune in tickets :mad:

Soldato
Dangerous said:
Think you are misunderstanding me about "smokin" ahahah :p

Maybe its just me being tired but I can't see what else you could mean by "smokin" us?

Firestar, yeah I've seen that myself, I'm always careful through that stretch..and I'm sure I was only doing an indicated 35 at the most, but as you get into line of sight with the brige I have this feeling that I had an indicated 33 or so. Not any more though. For me thats enough, at least until December...

Associate
Dangerous said:
ahah Im really looking forward to this now :D

So am I. Going to get the Cobra out of storage tomorrow, do a little tittivation, make sure its ok, and give it a damn good cleaning.

Is anyone convoying from Exeter. (nicRob it is unlikely I will be able to take you, I may have someone in the car).

Caporegime
Firestar_3x said:
Should be good, just need to set my cruise control (Suitably weighted brick) to 80mph :)

Edit also dont forget the RW 16 downwards :( (or is it 17....)

17 to 16 mate :(

And Im up for meeting at some point of the M6. Infact, Mark, could meet you in Congleton en-route to the M6?

Caporegime
paradigm said:
17 to 16 mate :(

And Im up for meeting at some point of the M6. Infact, Mark, could meet you in Congleton en-route to the M6?

Yea sounds good to me fella, we will sort something out on MSN :)

Dangerous / Worthy / thebrasso - we meeting on the M6 guys (Sandbach Services) or you lot meeting up in Knutsford services?

Back
Top Bottom