OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Sam

Sam

Soldato
hah this is gonna be funny , hope theres enough parking at this RR :\ and also at the pub. Dont fancy parking miles away tbh

Associate
Vertigo1 said:
Fancy meeting me at Frankley services on the way?

M5, between J4 and J4A.

Can be there whatever time you need.

Dangerous said:
No...
Okay I guess 8:30am?

if you guys are meeting at frankley south at around 8:20am ish mind if i meet with you there an' follow you down? frankleys is about 3 minutes from my house :D

Soldato
Hi guys, I will now be attending this!
Never been to an OcUK meet of any description so looking forward to meeting people and finally able to put names to faces.

Is anybody driving up or require a lift from Bristol/Bath area?

acidhell, you mentioned meeting at Michael Wood services, are you doing this with anybody?

Is there a convoy from our area? If not lets make one up!

Man of Honour
Tesla said:
acidhell, you mentioned meeting at Michael Wood services, are you doing this with anybody?

Doesn't look like it as I wont be able to meet until around 8:45(deff make that but should be able to get there earlier).

Can meet you if you want, if you dont mind being slightly late to the RR, also only driving a chinqo so no fast driving..

Soldato
AcidHell2 said:
Doesn't look like it as I wont be able to meet until around 8:45(deff make that but should be able to get there earlier).

Can meet you if you want, if you dont mind being slightly late to the RR, also only driving a chinqo so no fast driving..
OK, I have added you to MSN to arrange something :)

Associate
AcidHell2 said:
Right for anyone intrested in a mini meet at micheal wood services, just past M5 jct 14. Me and Tesla are meeting at 8:45..

I shall be there a little before that, but it will give me time for coffee..:D
One way or the other, I shall be in the Cobra or the Jeep, will MSN you my phone later

Man of Honour
FakeSnake said:
I shall be there a little before that, but it will give me time for coffee..:D
One way or the other, I shall be in the Cobra or the Jeep, will MSN you my phone later

cool, I'll be the big fat guy, in the silly little chinqo...

well park as far away as possible from any other cars, be easier to spot..

be driving the red one :(
Comp.jpg

Back
Top Bottom