OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Bear said:
Bah all of you are either northerners or west country folk. Am I the only one to come east of the M40 ?? :p

We can't afford to live in your neck of the woods.

Heheheh, Bear/Woods - see what I did there? :D

Sorry :o

Soldato
paradigm said:
Hmm, wonder how many BHP mine actually makes at the wheels :confused:

Anyone know average transmission losses for a Saxo VTR?

It'll be the same as any other FWD car. 15%, maybe more. The figures will always differ slightly depending on RR, state of the transmission, temperature and vis. of the gearbox oil, whether or not the RR operator got his leg over the night before.

Associate
Hmm, looks like I probably won't be able to make it :(
Westy has kindly offered to give me a lift if I can get up to Bristol, but parents are working on Saturday morning (leaving around 8am, the time I need to be at Bristol)... Will see what I can do though :(

Associate
nicRob said:
Hmm, looks like I probably won't be able to make it :(
Westy has kindly offered to give me a lift if I can get up to Bristol, but parents are working on Saturday morning (leaving around 8am, the time I need to be at Bristol)... Will see what I can do though :(

Its looking more and more likely that I will be taking the jeep :(

MSN me tonight, as I can pick you up from Exmouth.
Its gonna be an early one though! I will be looking at leaving my house about 6:30
cos I like a nice gentle drive, and plenty of coffee!

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
AcidHell2 said:
Right for anyone intrested in a mini meet at micheal wood services, just past M5 jct 14. Me and Tesla are meeting at 8:45..

If I do manage to get this Sat off work I'll meet you there too. I'll be the bald, fat one in the Estima....;)

Soldato
DreXeL said:
If I do manage to get this Sat off work I'll meet you there too. I'll be the bald, fat one in the Estima....;)

You're not fat, just big boned.

c_cartman.gif

:D

Sorry dude, hey - it could have been worse - I could have posted the schoolgirl pic :p

Caporegime
Firestar_3x said:
What time we meeting El, prior to the J16 meet & whats ETA at the RR?

Should take a maximum of 20 minutes to get to J16 From Congleton at that time of day (even driving like a n00b), and we want to be there 10-15 mins before 7:20 (the J16 Meet time), so probably best off meeting around 6:40.

Where is best for you tescos?

Caporegime
paradigm said:
Should take a maximum of 20 minutes to get to J16 From Congleton at that time of day (even driving like a n00b), and we want to be there 10-15 mins before 7:20 (the J16 Meet time), so probably best off meeting around 6:40.

Where is best for you tescos?

My doorstep, I shall sleep outside and you can drag my bed to the RR!

Na tescos is fine 6:40 shall do n all, man its going to be an early start, energy drinks ahoy!

Associate
paradigm said:
Nooo, Fakesnake, you cant bring the jeep, you have a duty to your fellow members to bring something loud and fast :)

The Jeep isn't too slow... doesn't compare to a Cobra though.
At the previous meet, me+PSX got left behind when Fakesnake put his foot down joining an A road :p

Back
Top Bottom