OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
Morba said:
Just pick a date and let others work around it.
If you wont set a date then your going to struggle to get anything sorted as people will make other plans.

:/
V true, 6th or 13th IMO :cool:

Soldato
Only prob with end of July is that it only really gives a month to organise everything :/

what about 2nd of Sept ? .. Weather will still be nice plus it will give everyone lots of time to sort things out and get our babies ready to go ;)

Associate
Cant really see how a month notice is too short.. This will hit 10+ pages long by September and i bet will have no more numbers attending than end of July.

Plus i think im on holiday start September :p

Soldato
OP
riteo... I didnt manage to call powerstation today, but by the looks of things, theres loads planned around these dates!!

what shall I do?

Associate
R220 said:
Cant really see how a month notice is too short.. This will hit 10+ pages long by September and i bet will have no more numbers attending than end of July.

Plus i think im on holiday start September :p

Ah well it would give me time to get the necessary bits for a new turbo, plus move the battery in the boot, then install some fans, and re-route the intercooler pipes :p

Soldato
Vertigo1, Audi A3, No

There are a couple of weekends in July and August that I won't make but it doesn't matter as I'm not running so whether I can attend or not isn't an issue :)

Back
Top Bottom