OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Associate
Most of the dates mentioned, I've already got those weekends taken a bit like Piggy. However I rekon as said, you should just pick a weekend in August that PS have free and stick too it. I think on most weekends before the end of the summer there is going to be an equal number of people now who will have prior engagements.

I haz 4090!
Don
Been speaking to the guy at HyperSR the other day and he says if I give him a grand he'll fit:

• Downpipe / mid section (full decat in other words)
  • Racing plugs
  • Fuel pump
  • Dump valve (of my choice)
  • Boost controller
  • A-piller guage pod and boost guage

I am so going to go for it if it's a date I can make, I should be looking at about 450 bhp with those. Well, 440 until I can get some new injectors and a rail fitted. :)

Associate
If it's a weekend I'm not busy, I'll see if I can make it.

Very much doubt I'll run, though - wouldn't want to gas people with all those eeevill diesel fumes :D

Alan Woodford

Soldato
Err, 2 days since the last post!?

*BUMPARAMA*!!!

Con, did you give them a bell to get a list of dates they can do? Post them here and one of the dons can just setup a poll :)

Soldato
thebrasso, Civic VTI, yes

It does depend on the date though, as I start work next week and its saturday rota so I may or may not be able to make it, but with a firm date asap I may be able to sort something.

Soldato
Gareth - when I organised the first meetup I gave you some golden rules.

One rule was YOU pick the date and if people cant make it - tough luck.

If you take any notice of people who cant make a certain date we will go round in circles forever. :p

:)

Vertigo1 - a poll would be a complete waste of time. They never work, they just cause more problems than they solve. :(

Soldato
OP
merlin said:

If you take any notice of people who cant make a certain date we will go round in circles forever. :p

Vertigo1 - a poll would be a complete waste of time. They never work, they just cause more problems than they solve. :(

hehe :)

sorry for lack of postage... the missus wanted to spend some 'quality time' with me as im off this week for my racing scholarship tomorrow, so i havnt called them yet, i will call them this avo, and just say it will be on date X

Soldato
merlin said:

Agreed :)

Just wanted to point out the 2 other meets which are happening in August as it would stop a group of people from attending and not just one or two :/

6th August - Camping Meet
13th August - Newcastle Meet

Associate
would like to see how far down on power from standard my ageing fighter is so..

Karoshi / Carlton GSI3000 24v / yes(*)

(*) pending on date and roadworthyness, any weekend after 30th July is good for me as i still need to properly sort out my steering and ignition timing :)

any special prizes for having the longest car there? :D

Soldato
OP
Ok...

just spoken to the guys at powerstation :-

They have got bookings all over the place at the moment, and have suggested either the 27th of August or the 3rd of September (yes I know, quite a way away) however...

27th August is the Redding Fest, and im not sure how many of you lot are wanting to go to that?
3rd of September is fine for me, but not sure about any of you last minute holiday makers

Other information is that the runs now cost 30 quid inc vat opposed to 25 quid (thank the lord, no more trying to blag 5vers off people to give change !) and apparently the graphs are more detailed now (not quite sure how, but ill try and get an example graph or something, as im pretty sure they prefer you to book these in person, and its an excuse to get us some piccies ;) )

So..... Im personally feeling that the 3rd of september is the best option, but im happy to go for the 27th of August. as usual, 15 runners minimum...

so... basically.. if we dont have many/any going to Redding, ill book it for that date when I get back on friday, and if not... then ill book it for the september date !

so please... opinions?

Associate
Holiday from 27th to 3rd so it would be cutting it mighty fine lol, ill have to check exactly what day i can get back, Hopefully 3rd would be ok for me..

Soldato
OP
R220 said:
Holiday from 27th to 3rd so it would be cutting it mighty fine lol, ill have to check exactly what day i can get back, Hopefully 3rd would be ok for me..

get off the plane, straight to PS... ***... etc :p

Back
Top Bottom