OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

djbenjo said:
Any garage, other than a stealership would put an aftermarket belt on due to the discount availible at their regular motorfactors, unless you specified otherwise, I should imagine.

I agree with merlin about the method of generating the flywheel figures, very iffy indeed!

I'd be well up for the carting too :D

Ah, glad you're here - two questions plse -

How much does your car weigh?

and

Were you booting it up down the slip road onto the M5 after we left Gareth?

Up there 'for a change'?

You guys do realise that Powerstation Tewksbury is some 30 miles closer to Chester than it is to Plymouth, right? :)

I wasn't incinuating (sp?) that it wasn't a fair distance for you to travel fox, but what I was saying is that its a fair old distance for us northern members, some of which are more northern than me!

It's about the same old distance as it is for our Southern members, even coming up from Southampton was almost as far as it was from Chester :)

[TW]Fox said:
It's about the same old distance as it is for our Southern members, even coming up from Southampton was almost as far as it was from Chester :)

Yes, but Southampton is right down the bottom of the country, about as far south as you can go, whereas Chester is only just above half way up. Although it doesn't really matter, what about those even further North?

Yes merlin I was, or atleast trying to... :o I'm still not quite used to the gearing and always change up too early, plus the added weight of my meal at the pub.. pah ok, you were all over me :p

djbenjo said:
plus the added weight of my meal at the pub.. pah ok, you were all over me :p

All day breakfast + 25 kilos, for the lose tbh. :D

Was joking with Simon saying I bet they call it the all day breakfast because it takes all bloody day to arrive. Sure enough I got mine almost last. :rolleyes:

I only asked about the sliproad cos in 2nd gear you pulled away from me but in 3rd I gained and got right up your chuffer, then you lifted off and I got a face full of 200SX, we very nearly crapped oursleves & I had to make myself some space quick sharp :eek:

merlin said:

Was joking with Simon saying I bet they call it the all day breakfast because it takes all bloody day to arrive. Sure enough I got mine almost last. :rolleyes:

I only asked about the sliproad cos in 2nd gear you pulled away from me but in 3rd I gained and got right up your chuffer, then you lifted off and I got a face full of 200SX, we very nearly crapped oursleves & I had to make myself some space quick sharp :eek:

How dull was our drive home :(

Simon said:

oi....

id have given it some beans down the A38, but having nearly lost you to an artic lorry before the petrol pickup, and then loosing all 3 of you straight after when going down the dual carridgeway I felt it best to keep things under control, I kept trying to point at the signs and show you which way to go, but I probably just looked like a focus driver randomly waving his arm around !! :(

Simon said:

Very. :(

Stupid running in of engines, who's idea was that?

Conanius said:
oi....

id have given it some beans down the A38, but having nearly lost you to an artic lorry before the petrol pickup, and then loosing all 3 of you straight after when going down the dual carridgeway I felt it best to keep things under control, I kept trying to point at the signs and show you which way to go, but I probably just looked like a focus driver randomly waving his arm around !! :(

I think Si was referring to the drive up the M5. Lots of traffic, no space and Si couldnt really push the car anyway.

ZZZZzzzzzz.

merlin said:

I didn't quite notice how quickly I was gaining on the Audi (who was that in the Audi btw) sorry for the scare :D

Your Teg sounds so sexual when giving it some beans too :o

Worthy doesnt half get some stick from you eh Fox!

Back
Top Bottom