OCUK RR 3 - The Thread that will actually get sorted !

Soldato
OP
willd58 said:
Karting sounds good, id be up for that, allthough im not the best with cars so im sure id come last.

im printing this off... and if you come anywhere near the front of the pack, permabanned from ocuk ... :p

being serious, I love karting, anyone know any places where we can do it with geared karts?

Caporegime
merlin said:
Terminator or did it come out clean?

My oil must have got as hot as liquid metal as he was no where to be seen.
Or he managed to 'get to ze choppa' :p

Go karting sounds fun, I'm going on Sunday for a full day Grand Prix. Work is paying for it too :D It's in Newark, North of derby anyone been there before?

Associate
I'd happily go Karting, to show you youngsters how it's done :p (or not :) )

Someone mentioned an indoor place by the M5 J2, which would suit me down to the ground (it's 4 or 5 miles away) but I'm fairly sure it burnt down a few weeks ago. They are trying to rebuild, but we'll see what happens.

Alan Woodford

Soldato
djbenjo said:
I didn't quite notice how quickly I was gaining on the Audi (who was that in the Audi btw) sorry for the scare :D
Well if you were in front of merlin then it wasn't me as I was behind him, braking really rather hard :) Don't think there was another Audi there so must have been some poor bystander that puckered up :D

Soldato
Vertigo1 said:
Well if you were in front of merlin then it wasn't me as I was behind him, braking really rather hard :) Don't think there was another Audi there so must have been some poor bystander that puckered up :D

No, you're thinking about the drive to the pub.

I'm talking about the drive home.

:)

Soldato
I wish I'd made it to the pub...I should drive my car harder really, maybe I could've caught up.

I can still remember thinking **** me when Simon flew past me going onto the M5 leaving PS :D

Soldato
thebrasso said:
I wish I'd made it to the pub...I should drive my car harder really, maybe I could've caught up.

I can still remember thinking **** me when Simon flew past me going onto the M5 leaving PS :D

You should have done what I did, asked somebody that had Nav if you could stay an inch of their rear bumper (thanks Fox!! ;) )

:p

Associate
When I read thebrasso's post, I was thinking 'can still remember thinking **** me when mike overtook me+chris down the sliproad'. Could hear him coming, then shooting past in this loud buzzing noise :p

Back
Top Bottom