**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Caporegime
Well that's it for another year. Surprisingly, you all seem to have got through this year with minimal supervision. Well done! :p

We had 76 participants this year which was a new record. :)

Whilst this thread is up now, I urge you to wait until Christmas before opening your gifts. Be good!

LET THE IMAGE POSTING AND SANTA THANKING BEGIN!

THE DRAW

tO1CX.jpg

Last edited:
Permabanned
Unfortunately I wasn't able to collect my present due to Illness forcing me to move back to Norwich early :(

And also, my post office has right royally screwed up with my delivery. They delivered the package to the return address, my house in Norwich. Which means that I will get a courier service to deliver my parcel to secretspy as soon as they start collecting again. I have pictures of said present to prove that I have purchased it if necessary :)

Soldato
Let the chaos commence!

To be honest, I may be opening my presents tomorrow as we're doing Christmas with family friends tomorrow, where as Christmas is presents with grandparents who I'm not willing to risk the evilness of GD on....

kd

Soldato
Why start this thread now? Odd.

Anyway, I'll be opening on boxing day. Though the box is under the tree! After a good shake, I'm pretty sure there's a liquid in there and that means booze!!

Man of Honour
I've unwrapped mine! Thanks to my SS who is Devrij, I have to say I lolled when I saw what was in the envelope, a custom postcard, where the heck did you find a high enough quality version of that photo!

Anyway, pics:

ocukss_2011_3.jpg

ocukss_2011_1.jpg

ocukss_2011_2.jpg

Bear image removed.

ocukss_2011_5.jpg

The Pod is neat, many thanks! It's a bit too small for my SLR as I use a battery grip, but it is perfect for my point and shoot and video cameras so will be used for them, quite a nifty accessory, will certainly come in handy :)

The Smarties didn't come opened, I just took a few to snack on while taking pics :p

Roll on 2012 I guess :D

Edit*

Oh yeah, I had no idea my SS was Devrij either, I thought it was someone totally different!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom