**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Caporegime
Well that's it for another year. Surprisingly, you all seem to have got through this year with minimal supervision. Well done! :p

We had 76 participants this year which was a new record. :)

Whilst this thread is up now, I urge you to wait until Christmas before opening your gifts. Be good!

LET THE IMAGE POSTING AND SANTA THANKING BEGIN!

THE DRAW

tO1CX.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
FROM THE HANDS OF K1LLSW1TCH87

These two arrived quite a while back so well done to my Santa for getting in there nice and early, especially after last year when not only was my present late, but rubbish and clearly something that my Santa was given but didn’t want! Anyway moving swiftly on... :p

2011-12-24074346.jpg

Two presents! One gift-wrapped by Amazon, I know because I sent the same type of gift-wrapped presents out to my person too! Another from Indigo Starfish and my first guess by feeling the packaging was that the gift-wrapped item was a Nintendo 3DS game and the other present was a Playstation game or maybe a film, then I read the tag on the gift-wrapped item: :)

2011-12-24074407.jpg

I couldn’t remember half of the random things I put on my wishlist so I had literally no idea, could have been anything! I opened the Indigo Starfish parcel first:

2011-12-24074729.jpg

Fantastic! I really wanted to get this on Blu-Ray as I don’t really have enough of them and it’s a cracking film so well done Santa, thank you very much! :D

I was quite excited about unwrapping the smaller one because of the mysterious tag and because I couldn’t quite work out what it was by feeling it:

2011-12-24074744.jpg

Turns out it’s a nice leather case for my Galaxy S II, I really love it, fits perfectly, feels nice and smells like real leather. There’s access for all of the different ports on the phone and a little gap on the back for the speaker, it feels really well made and I was desperate for a case too! It came with a screen protector and a little cloth, I failed at getting the screen protector on, it has air bubbles but I’ll try get it off and have another bash later on when I wake up.

Thanks lakitu, really thoughtful gifts. :D :D

Caporegime
OP
Right lads, here's a few quick pics of what I received from my SS (who shall remain nameless for now :D)

img1721kq.jpg

This little fella will keep my desk nice and clean.

img1723c.jpg

Will come in handy for cleaning out mucky PCs.

img1716re.jpg

My brother had a great laugh at this, had to admit I did chuckle myself. Will grow him from tomorrow onwards :D

img1726hq.jpg

Just what I need at this time of year, something to keep the trouser snake warm.

img1727oj.jpg

Many thanks to you SS!! :) :) :)

Nice haul. :)

Caporegime
OP
As far as I know at this point, there aren't many at all without a gift. I certainly haven't received any emails claiming so. We shall know for sure on Tuesday...ish.

I may have to get my Don-Servant Maccy on the case with that.

Caporegime
OP
Re-reading the thread and will be emailing those who have said they haven't received anything to double check.

Anyone who hasn't received a gift should EMAIL ME via Trust.

Caporegime
OP
Dons, is it possible to make a new sticky/announcement, or something to ask for anyone who hasn't received a gift to send me (or a Don I guess) a message via trust?

Back
Top Bottom