**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Man of Honour
And people didn't believe me about royal mail :rolleyes::p

yeah them @ RM have cost you a small fortune mate, they lost your 1st SS present you sent.. then the second, luckly they managed to deliver the 3rd you sent just after you recieved your student loan, hows the other chap getting on with the G-skill ram he won from you? did RM get it to him in the end?

Soldato
yeah them @ RM have cost you a small fortune mate, they lost your 1st SS present you sent.. then the second, luckly they managed to deliver the 3rd you sent just after you recieved your student loan, hows the other chap getting on with the G-skill ram he won from you? did RM get it to him in the end?

hurfdurf.gif.

Soldato

Ouch.

uv0OB.png

Caporegime
Glad someone bumped it.

So, another SS gone and rules broken without consequences. My SS hasn't even been bothered to post in this thread and I'm sure there are others.

After 2010 where I received bugger all and now this, why do we bother setting rules?

Indeed. My Secret Santa hasn't posted a thanks or any pictures / mentioned what I'd gotten them.

I took part this year because of the moderators getting involved and better rules being put in with the backing of the moderators and nothing. Shame.

Permabanned
Well, I now have my prezzie :)

Thanks a lot Philly, awesome studenty stuff. Especially love the drum-chop-sticks :D

IMG_0067-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom