**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
You know what? It might have happened?

It might well NOT have happened, and for the sake of a chap that appears to be decent and has a good reputation on this forum, I'm not going to tarnish his name with insinuations, especially over something as trivial as a bloody secret santa!

Hear hear. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, hes active enough for a ban to be a good threat, and he has a good reputation here. Hopefully will all be sorted out soon

Caporegime
Hear hear. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, hes active enough for a ban to be a good threat, and he has a good reputation here. Hopefully will all be sorted out soon

Nooooo, I don't want to see him ban. I like Shayper! It's just I don't believe the stories that's all, I've been there, the uni, the non stop parties and how time flies. If I was in his shoes, sure it would seem easier to say lost in the post, because that's exactly what I'd do :p

Last edited:
Permabanned
I sent it twice, I'll see if I have the receipts, but jeez...

I have a ckean trust rating, never had a problem when I have sent anything by ciurierm only when I hve sent something by royal mail.,

I can gurrnatee that SS wull get her prezzie!

Permabanned
I sent it twice, I'll see if I have the receipts, but jeez...

I have a ckean trust rating, never had a problem when I have sent anything by ciurierm only when I hve sent something by royal mail.,

I can gurrnatee that SS wull get her prezzie!

Oh and what IO sent is a piece of unique jewellry.

I can take a picture of all the individual pieces to add alongside the poice tgat I have senbt. I have no reason to spoiut bull, I have been on thse forums long enough.

Permabanned
clap.gif

Caporegime
OP
As far as I know at this point, there aren't many at all without a gift. I certainly haven't received any emails claiming so. We shall know for sure on Tuesday...ish.

I may have to get my Don-Servant Maccy on the case with that.

Soldato
I agree with Raymond.

I don't want anyone to be banned, especially not Shayper as he does have 1) a high post count, 2) is active on the forum, and 3) has a clean trust. However, it is more likely that amongst the partying before christmas he probably forgot to send the gift and then feels bad so says he had posted it etc... Again as Raymond said... It's what I would have done!

I don't think we should tarnish his reputation. I am pretty sure it will come in the next week. :)

However it is a shame the recipient couldn't open their present on Xmas day :(

Caporegime
Feel free to prove me wrong though, all it takes is a piece of paper, he sent it twice so he should have 2. I will happily apologise.

We used to have an utterly inept Post Office that routinely somehow managed to send our parcels back to us. I don't know how they did it. And yes, my mum once got her own parcel twice after sending it twice.

So it's not outside the bounds of possibility.

Permabanned
I agree with Raymond.

I don't want anyone to be banned, especially not Shayper as he does have 1) a high post count, 2) is active on the forum, and 3) has a clean trust. However, it is more likely that amongst the partying before christmas he probably forgot to send the gift and then feels bad so says he had posted it etc... Again as Raymond said... It's what I would have done!

I don't think we should tarnish his reputation. I am pretty sure it will come in the next week. :)

However it is a shame the recipient couldn't open their present on Xmas day :(

why, we all knew the deadline for posting and the majority managed to meet it. Its a shame he couldn't be bothered to post it at the beginning of december, and now made up this BS story.

Permabanned
sorry for the delay in posting but had a death in the family :( but just wanted to say a big thank you to my SS :) the girlfriend really loved the Snowman Pouch lol

phot.jpg

photo.jpg

i am really looking forward to reading the books :)

Permabanned
Nooooo, I don't want to see him ban. I like Shayper! It's just I don't believe the stories that's all, I've been there, the uni, the non stop parties and how time flies. If I was in his shoes, sure it would seem easier to say lost in the post, because that's exactly what I'd do :p

Well in fairness, you've gone to the trouble of calling him out as a liar.

Back
Top Bottom