**OcUK Secret Santa 2011 - The unWrapUp!**

Soldato
I've already said it but thanks to Haircut for an awesome haul. Chuffed to bits with it!

Glad you enjoyed it :)

I did note from your Facebook page that you're a Sale Sharks fan, and given that I grew up in Sale before moving down south I was tempted to get something for that, so you nearly ended up with a baseball cap with a shark's fin on it :p

Don
On generosity, Hilly had been given the short straw last year so I took it on myself to give him a little extra.

Limits are fine, you can't hold a strict upper limit as some people might drop on a real bargain and then it could look as though they spent exorbitant amounts. Common sense simply needs to be followed and people have to understand that some SS's may fall behind schedule due to commitments or simply have no clue what to buy their SS target. Therefore a gift that looks a little short in thought is sent as a last minute guess or rush choice but not out of malice by the sender, simply circumstance. Following on from this some people might just simply get something they don't like. All these things are part of the nature of SS, and in general part of Christmas in general, the unpredictability is part of the fun.

It's something which I'm very grateful and thankful for. Thank you once again. You didn't need to go the extra mile and above budget, last years SS is long gone!! But again I really appreciate the gifts :)

Associate
Mine hasn't posted any pictures but they have posted in the thread saying that they had trouble getting pictures from their phone to the Internet. As long as they enjoyed the gifts/found them useful then that's enough for me really.

I'm going to try again when I get home from work :) I love them thanks, tried making one of the coffees (in my new mug) and it was looovely!!!

Associate
Due to a mix up with my flatmate being a bit of a spanner and refusing delivery of my SS gift it has been returned to Santa. I have been in contact with Santa and a re-delivery is being arranged. Santa (mrbell) is not at fault so please dont include him in your list skippi.

/Salsa

Permabanned
Due to a mix up with my flatmate being a bit of a spanner and refusing delivery of my SS gift it has been returned to Santa. I have been in contact with Santa and a re-delivery is being arranged. Santa (mrbell) is not at fault so please dont include him in your list skippi.

/Salsa

YeY!

PS. Your gift should be on it's way soon as I sorted pickup using a different company today. Delivery alone has nearly reached the value of money spent.

Am I just generious or what? Salsa, once item has gone from my hands I will email you the 'NEW' tracking code.

:) smile.

This still makes me laugh every time xD

kd

Why? Why? Why?

Back
Top Bottom