**** OcUK Secret Santa 2013 - UnWrapUp ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, lots of pictures here to do it justice. Lots of instructions!

1.png

2.png

Ah yes, this is where I start to sweat a little...

3.png

Instructions begin here...

4.png

:D

8.png

Made for me, eh? I wonder what it could be...

10.png

Mr. Awesome socks! BUT LOOK AT THAT FAPPING PAPER!! :eek:

7.png

Santa knows me :p

12.png

My five a day are going to become so much more awesome now!

9.png

13.png

Om nom nom!

11.png

14.png

15.png

It's a limestone watch - perfect for golfing in! :)

16.png

Thank you so much Trix!

17.png

5.png

So, let's see what it is!

18.png

:D:D:D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Im assuming I have mentioned on here at some point that Baileys is my favourite drink, I take pelters down the pub when I switch to Baileys.

Thanks Leon, hope you are also enjoying the heater :)

The heater is great thanks, for someone who's legs are like ice in the middle of summer it's fantastic this time of year, the remote is the icing on that cake as I can't walk anywhere until I put my carbon-fibre AFO's on so I don't have to get up I can just switch on and toast my pins.

Glad the presents were ok for you; my mind went a bit blank choosing for you, hope it wasn't too unimaginative.

My gifts from sven256.

IMAG7476_1_1_zps55552e8f.jpg

I managed to finally open them after my youngest decided to have a break from playing.

IMAG7480_1_zpscbd2e2ff.jpg

Great selection of surprises; thanks very much! had to enlist the piloting skills of my oldest son for the helicopter as my thumbs don't work so I can't control it. The nerf gun is pretty handy for sniping him though when he's being annoying. Sweets and toothpaste? I see your plan (I'll treat him but not have him pay for the pleasure with tooth-decay!).

My SS has some explaining to do... Been ok posting on the forum but couldn't let me know i wasn't getting a gift..

Did you hear anything from him yet or is there going to be a hanging?

Lousy thing if he does not resolve this :mad:

ocukss2013.jpg

Love the picture. It's a map of UK airports drawn as IATA codes and I'm guessing the size of the text is relative to the business of the airport. Not entirely sure where the idea for the toastie maker came from :confused:
But it'll get used, we like toasties :)

Cheers ShadowScotland :D

Thank you very much to my SS - bsoltan. The gift definitely caught me by surprise, but it's a great one and after the build up to the unwrap I was really pleased to receive an excellent gift... The unwrap went something like:

Three Jura miniatures! Now that's more like it :) I definitely like a drop of scotch and will look forward to sampling these!

Thanks bsoltan for an awesome gift presented in a very interesting way - And I think a hip flask should just about fit in the cutout! Think this might just be a book to add to the bookshelf ;)

Merry Christmas to bsoltan and all OcUK members. Thanks also to King Damager for organising the OcUK SS 2013... Count me in for the next year ;) :D

Sorry RastaManBob, missed this yesterday. Glad you got to the bottom of the gift, that went quite well and hope fully can make use of the book in the future, hopefully no one wants to borrow and read it! :D
Merry Christmas.

The heater is great thanks, for someone who's legs are like ice in the middle of summer it's fantastic this time of year, the remote is the icing on that cake as I can't walk anywhere until I put my carbon-fibre AFO's on so I don't have to get up I can just switch on and toast my pins.

Glad the presents were ok for you; my mind went a bit blank choosing for you, hope it wasn't too unimaginative.

My gifts from sven256.

[
I managed to finally open them after my youngest decided to have a break from playing.

Great selection of surprises; thanks very much! had to enlist the piloting skills of my oldest son for the helicopter as my thumbs don't work so I can't control it. The nerf gun is pretty handy for sniping him though when he's being annoying. Sweets and toothpaste? I see your plan (I'll treat him but not have him pay for the pleasure with tooth-decay!).

Did you hear anything from him yet or is there going to be a hanging?

Lousy thing if he does not resolve this :mad:

The toothpaste was the closest thing shaped to a ***** / butt plug I could find without buying one!. So I thought it would keep you guessing...

My SS has some explaining to do... Been ok posting on the forum but couldn't let me know i wasn't getting a gift..

Sorry to hear Clovis. Dfarral was my SS this year. Asked him a few questions on elfster and sent shipping info etc but never had a response although he has been online and posting on the forums.

Will be ****ed if I spent time, effort and money to send him something for Christmas and he hasnt bothered. A bit low.

/Salsa

Sorry to hear Clovis. Dfarral was my SS this year. Asked him a few questions on elfster and sent shipping info etc but never had a response although he has been online and posting on the forums.

Will be ****ed if I spent time, effort and money to send him something for Christmas and he hasnt bothered. A bit low.

/Salsa

Ye its very low. I can see a permaban happening, I think its the right way to sort it out. It is annoying when you put effort into SS and then have people like that. :(

Glad it does :D what are the foam mushrooms like?

They're the best and the worst! They taste magic but I can see myself horsing my way through them! I sat and munched on them last night during a COD4 session but I've barely made a dent on the total :D

Just need to get off my arse more often to lose the weight I'll inevitably put on!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom