**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Man of Honour
So gifts have started arriving and I've heard from a few members that the gifts have NOT been sent by a recorded/trackable service.

Small reminder about this please guys, and please report anyone that doesn't do it (so I know who to send coal to....)

what if you get the retailer to send direct to the victim and trackable service isnt offered?

Commissario
OP
Then reconsider where you're ordering from ;)

But I personally think you should be ordering to your home, checking the order over, wrapping it up and then sending on yourself.

Suspended
Just had my stuff delivered. Time to get it wrapped up and sent out tomorrow. Hopefully my SS likes what I got them. Certainly wasn't easy to buy for.

Soldato
i dont like it when people ask me!! i would rather random presents :p (its not that hard to find things out)

Speak for yourself! My SS had their social media on lockdown and doesn't post anything about themselves on here. I had to consult my crystal ball to get them their presents.

Associate
So ive wrapped up my SS presents and boxed them up nice and securely.

All ready to post out when i swing by the post office!

Although given today's prices, it may be bloody cheaper for me to drive it and hand deliver it!

Soldato
mine arrived no note as to who it's from but good work I approve of your taste!. I've taken photos as it as the stuff isn't going to make it to christmas day :D

I am ofcourse assuming it's a gift from Secret Santa and someone hasn't just kindly and sporadically sent me presents :D

Back
Top Bottom