**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
I feel like my SS will understand my choices for him/her, and hopefully two of the three things will be enjoyed. The third may also be of use, but I'd rather not know as it's semi-NSFW. Just need to wrap and post it all.

Is it weird that I haven't bought anyone I actually know a single present, and yet I have sorted this?

Associate
All but one little item has arrived for my SS, rest is packed so I can hold out in the hope of the last little one arriving in time :D

My gift is on the way to me, although I've been warned it's NSFW, quite intrigued now!

Soldato
All but one little item has arrived for my SS, rest is packed so I can hold out in the hope of the last little one arriving in time :D

My gift is on the way to me, although I've been warned it's NSFW, quite intrigued now!

I once got a box of jelly babies and "male chicken" rings as a "pre-present" when I had KD as my SS. They got used. At the same time.

Soldato
I have shipped mine but have no shipping info

I signed up with an email address that isn't mine I'm utterly confused how it happened but needless ot say I can't log in or request a password They have verified me and forwarded receipt to me but they didn't change the account to my email address so can't log in to check.

They are being very nice over email so I think it's all fine just panicking :)

so yeah Grade A idiot here :D

Soldato
Can never have enough bubble wrap and parcel tape. In fact I probably wouldn't even need a cardboard box if I had enough bubble wrap and tape to make a solid box structure :D

Back
Top Bottom