**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
would hardly call how it arrived Wrapped ;)

battered box full of beer Like i said no note no internal wrapping no card just a beaten up box with holes in and 10 bottles of beer I'm assuming it is from Secret santa as it was sent to TwsT tbf I'm surprised it had no broken bottles in it.

Last edited:
Caporegime
would hardly call how it arrived Wrapped ;)

battered box full of beer Like i said no note no internal wrapping no card just a beaten up box with holes in and 10 bottles of beer I'm assuming it is from Secret santa as it was sent to TwsT tbf I'm surprised it had no broken bottles in it.

10! :eek: I got 6

Soldato
I've over spent and it still looks like my nominee hasn't got much! :( they're not cheap for what you get though(you don't seem to get much for your money). Hope my person likes what I got them anyway :)

Caporegime
I over spent slightly is that ok:)

I've over spent and it still looks like my nominee hasn't got much! :( they're not cheap for what you get though(you don't seem to get much for your money). Hope my person likes what I got them anyway :)

I felt a bit stingy last year as it was my first time doing it and I stuck to the budget so I've gone over this year.

I can't see anyone complaining if they receive more than £15 worth of goodies :D

Soldato
As long as no one sends anyone a pot noodle and a packet of haribo as I think someone did last year you cheeky git, then all will be well. :D

Back
Top Bottom