**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
I think mine came to be just in budget after the USD to GBP conversion, postage cost a bomb though. A whole lot cheaper than buying from within the Uk still.

Soldato
bought mine Shipping direct as I don't want to miss the deadline I hope gift packing is upto scratch will update Tracking when shipment is confirmed :)

Screw it, I ordered something. Was £2 over budget but it can be found for less if you can wait a bit, which I can't.

budget is sort of a minimum spend.

give 15 expect 15 back

some peopel go above and beyond I think my santa may have over spent last year a little if he didn't then kudos as I got loads :D

I have over spent by a tiny bit I would have gone for more but once you add shipping it's too expensive :o

Associate
I may have gone way over budget this time, I've had some really great gifts in the past though so it all balances out :)

The delivery date of one of them has fallen back to Friday the 5th though :eek:

Is the rule it has to be posted on the 6th or before, I'll be posting RMSD?

Suspended
Thanks TwisT.

Feel a bit bad that I only bought one item, but then my victim doesn't seem to post at all so not really making it very easy for me. Ah well, at least it's something cool.

Last edited:
Suspended
Thanks TwisT.

Feel a bit bad that I only bought one item, but then my victim doesn't seem to post at all so not really making it very easy for me. Ah well, at least it's something cool.

Sorry if you have me, or to whomever has me. I don't post much and when I do it's normally about WoW. Or food. Or both.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks TwisT.

Then ask questions on Elfster, that is what it is there for :) I'm amazed at how quiet Elfster is this year, either no ones asking questions or a lot of people aren't answering them....

Soldato
I've had no questions on elfster but for my victim I just looked at the history of questions they were asked in the past. Still had no idea what to get though lol.

I've had a rather large box arrive this week for me :D exciting!!

Soldato
I'll just warn my SS in advance that one of the gifts I have got them isn't family friendly or forum appropriate, so they might not want to post the photo.

Soldato
So decided on a gift idea for my SS and I hope he enjoys it. Was going to get loads of little things but decided on one big item.

Only went a few ££ over but the item I bought should provide more than enough entertainment!

No questions from my SS yet... I hope he / she has been looking at the clues I've placed in all my posts since this thread started :D

Back
Top Bottom