**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Man of Honour
My victim has received mine, I still haven't received anything.

I must say that next time I do this, I will be vetting my victim and if not satisfied, will ask for someone else or withdraw. Mine doesn't even participate here any more, this was a blatant entry for no other reason than a free gift.

Some members do stop posting for a considerable time then pop up out of nowhere. I have not really posted the last six months or so, for no other reason than being rather busy. I have however lurked and read the odd thread here and there. I have taken part this year as it's a lighthearted distraction from the mad rush of Christmas. You cannot simply passover a participant for lack of recent posts.

Sent and received this year, looking forward to the unwrap thread, hope there are no bad elves!

Soldato
yeah, im very much hit and miss as to if im on the forums or not. Tbh this thread has got me posting again after a little bit of down time. I still post here and there and still browse a lot but i jus get busy and this is one time consuming area that I can give up for a bit :D

Suspended
My Santa is getting with the times, he's even using Amazon lockers!

I'll pop by the locker either this evening or tomorrow, but I've got the code and errythang so should have it under the tree by tomorrow evening :)

Cheers SS!

Commissario
OP
Hang on, the last date for postage was ages ago?

Why can people not follow simple instructions, you agreed to these when you signed up...

Man of Honour
Hang on, the last date for postage was ages ago?

Why can people not follow simple instructions, you agreed to these when you signed up...

swing it Maccy :p

anivm.gif

Commissario
OP
Not just you macca, but I've had messages from people saying that they haven't posted on time for whatever reason and it simply isn't on. People have had enough notice to know when it should've been posted, if they can't stick to a simple deadline then don't participate - simples.
I'm sorry but I won't be organising this next year, with my workload I just haven't had the time to put in enough effort as I would've liked and it's frustrating when people can't follow basic instructions. #scrooge I don't care.

Soldato
Meh, i sent mine out late (3 days later I belive... 9th) i Couldnt do much about it... I was working in a different county to where the presents were... The missus was in a different country and i had to wait for longer than expected for the presents to arrive from an online retailer.

Things happen that are out of our control unfortunately . As long as they get sent with a good bit of time left it's not really an issue?

DcD

DcD

Associate
Still haven't had chance to get my gift from the Post Office. Got about six delivery notes on my desk waiting for Saturday morning!

Has anyone else thought that Overclockers may well be showing up on Google as one of the top ranking neo-nazi forums with the sheer amount of "SS" keywords over the years? :D

Back
Top Bottom