**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Commissario
OP
It's getting to the point now where gifts should have been received. I need people to let me know in the thread by Thursday if they're still waiting for gifts so I can make a list and contact the bad elves!

Suspended
My victim has received mine, I still haven't received anything.

I must say that next time I do this, I will be vetting my victim and if not satisfied, will ask for someone else or withdraw. Mine doesn't even participate here any more, this was a blatant entry for no other reason than a free gift.

Soldato
Mine doesn't even participate here any more, this was a blatant entry for no other reason than a free gift.

What do you mean doesn't participate here any more? On the forums or this thread?

I haven't sent my SS their gift yet (had bad times with a certain online retailer, which is a shame as the gift was AWESOME!), but I have been shopping over the weekend and got something else (little less awesome). Posting tomorrow by special next day to guarantee he gets it :)

I know what the rules state about posting but sometimes it can't be helped and I would never let my recipient go without a present! :)

Edit: If my SS is watching, I (my parents) have received the present - Cant wait to go home and see it!

Man of Honour
The list always gets posted in the unwrap thread anyway :p which I have always found weird

personally, id unwrap my pressie Xmas morning then look/post in the unwrap thread after that
unfortunatly my last 2 SS's have given the game away with posting similar details that you did

Last edited:
Associate
My victim has received mine, I still haven't received anything.

I must say that next time I do this, I will be vetting my victim and if not satisfied, will ask for someone else or withdraw. Mine doesn't even participate here any more, this was a blatant entry for no other reason than a free gift.

As long as they have sent a gift I see no issue tbh

Permabanned
Went and picked mine up this morning from the sorting office. Well looking forward to opening it. :)

And Diddums, some people are just more vocal than others on the forum I guess. And it could just be that they have issues keeping them away as well of course.

Back
Top Bottom