**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Caporegime
Same here, sent multiple messages too about delivery etc and not had a response. Just hoping they do actually have the item...:o

As long as you have it recorded, then you've done your bit :)

It is disappointing when people don't answer questions or even take the time to post in this thread apart from signing up. This has been noted and will be looked into for next years.

Commissario
OP
Sorry guys, as already said I'm stupidly busy at work and where I'm working has very little 3G signal!
Any scrooges will be dealt with, I'm hoping there's none of that this year.

Man of Honour
In case my SS missed that I said thanks on elfster I received my parcel earlier this week, my 'victim' also received their item from me this week too, so everything taken care of on my part until the unwrap thread.

To my SS! are the item's family safe? I asked on elfster, could you reply please, my children will most likely be around when I unwrap, thanks!

Last edited:
Suspended
Must say, touch disappointed in my SS recipient. Their gift arrived earlier this week and not so much as a peep from them, here or on Elfster.

No idea if you're my santa, but I don't think I updated this when I got it, so will do that now - Arrived safe and sound on Wednesday. Thanks Santa!

Just put the tree up today so the box is snuggled under it ready for Christmas day :D

Man of Honour
received my pressie today, cheers santa ;)

ibkjnm.jpg

box will remain unopened untill the 25th as instructed :)

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I've not received mine yet, so if my SS is reading then I'm not being rude or ungrateful! :)

hmm, tracking says it was delivered to your neighbour as you wernt in,
can you go and knock on your neighbours doors please?, if they say they havnt got it they are lying.. proceed to poop through their letterbox..

Back
Top Bottom