**** OcUK Secret Santa 2014 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Soldato
Yay the timing means I can do it before holiday. I might not be around to open my gift until mid-Jan so don't ban me. :(

Or I'll open it early! (BLASPHEMY)

I'm in.

edit: Thanks for organising Maccy!

Last edited:
Soldato
i dont have FB or ******* and i only post images on here of food thats bad for you,
i hope for you that you dont get me :D

That would be enough to go on. I'd send you a couple of Rustlers burgers in the post.

Sometimes too many posts can be harder. I got mrk the other year and it was a nightmare trawling through his posts, and I quickly learnt that he already owned everything. Yes, everything.

I like my gifts to be a bit personalised though, so it helps if I can find something weird to send over (eg a picture of mrk as a child with "that bear who cannot be named" behind the sofa).

Soldato
So we're all in.... What happens next.
It's just that I am going to be pretty busy for a couple of weeks, that's all.
Don't want to miss a thread I was supposed to post in or something.
I am auto subscribed to everywhere I post but that's going to be no good to me if someone starts a fresh thread. :o

Soldato
Wanted to do it last year but didn't have the posted required, I'll be tempted to join this year because reading the threads from last year was hilarious

Commissario
OP
Don't worry Fuzz I'll update this thread when the draw is done, I can't remember if you get an email when the draw is done - can someone confirm?
Will update the list when I get into work in a bit

Associate
Don't worry Fuzz I'll update this thread when the draw is done, I can't remember if you get an email when the draw is done - can someone confirm?
Will update the list when I get into work in a bit

Given that ive missed the start of this thread a few times and wanted to join, would like to hope we get an email for the pairing :p
(i auto sub to any threads, so I shouldn't loose track :cool:)

Will have to get out the stalking equipment :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom