**** OcUK Secret Santa 2015 - Signup & Discussion Thread ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
lol got home tonight to find the parcel which the rainforest said wouldnt be despatched until the 9th December got delivered today for my SS :)

And its much much bigger than I though it was going to be :)

Soldato
I had a parcel today which i'm sure is from my SS, As requested i haven't looked inside the box, still taped up ready to be opened :) Thank you to who had me :)

Tea Drinker
Don
Many thanks to my secret santa, I picked the package up from the post office this morning, obviously a great deal of effort involved, thank you.

The butt plug shaped thing, is it wine?

Associate
One of mine arrived today from Amazon which I managed not to automatically open :)

Been amazingly busy over the past few weeks but managed to get mine done, just need to get it wrapped for posting Saturday morning :)

Soldato
Many thanks to my secret santa, I picked the package up from the post office this morning, obviously a great deal of effort involved, thank you.

The butt plug shaped thing, is it wine?

I didn't draw you again this year dude - rest assured if I did a butt plug would be the least of your worries :p

A strap-on for the mrs? She seems to be the boss now from what i saw in the other thread?;)

His wife has done very well for herself recently and for that I wish her all the best. As for a strap-on, well there's a picture I'd much rather not get in my head :eek:

Moving back on topic - I've got all the gifts for my victim but I may not be able to post until next week. Rest assured though my victim will receive their gift in plenty of time before the big day :D

Caporegime
I didn't draw you again this year dude - rest assured if I did a butt plug would be the least of your worries :p

His wife has done very well for herself recently and for that I wish her all the best. As for a strap-on, well there's a picture I'd much rather not get in my head :eek:

Moving back on topic - I've got all the gifts for my victim but I may not be able to post until next week. Rest assured though my victim will receive their gift in plenty of time before the big day :D

BAN! No excuses the bosses said :p

Soldato
Another amazon pushed back delivery time from me as well :( Got one part, just waiting on the other. Estimated delivery 8-11th december. Rest assured if it's that late i'll be sending via special delivery to make sure it's there well before christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom