*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2018 ***

Man of Honour
@Housey

Lol what do you buy a man who has mostly everything he needs? A pocket hot water bottle, chocolate and some tests. There's some drug tests in there as well. Pee dip sticks :p

Hopefully the family didn't take it the wrong way :D
I got the "what the **** you been up to look" from the wife, but after many very expensive presents, all was good.....

...so I got away with it for now :D

Caporegime
Mine will be posted this evening, apologies for the delay but the last few days have either been entertaining the parent or recovering from entertaining the parent by means of excessive alcohol consumption and crying in to an old napkin.

Caporegime
I'm not sure if this is some kind of rubbish joke or you've received bad news over the festive period? I hope it's the former mate :(

Nah no bad news at all, my mother is the last parent we have between both of us and she's a rather.... unique person. She just demands more than the average mother as they say :)

Soldato
T9SLFVG.jpg

Thank you very much to my secret santa. Couple of bits missing from this mornings photoshoot, the radox bath soak is upstairs after being used last night (plastering someones house until 9pm so was thoroughly needed :D ) and the little gift for the girlfriend which was whisked away and devoured long before i had chance to take pictures! :p

EDIT: and of course a massive thanks and shoutout to cainer who once again has put so much effort into making sure it all runs smoothly. Top man!

Last edited:
Soldato
Sorry for the late reply, this is the first time I've been home since Christmas Eve.

Many thanks @Housey!

I've never had the gin before, so cracked that open right now and tried it. It's very nice!
You can never have too many hipflasks - I've got a stag do in a few weeks, so that'll be getting used then.
I actually didn't bring home chopsticks from my Japan holiday a few weeks ago, so these will be handy in the cutlery drawer!

Thanks a lot!
fAuuxDml.jpg
94anu3Cl.jpg
KqhM3kPl.jpg

Man of Honour
Sorry for the late reply, this is the first time I've been home since Christmas Eve.

Many thanks @Housey!

I've never had the gin before, so cracked that open right now and tried it. It's very nice!
You can never have too many hipflasks - I've got a stag do in a few weeks, so that'll be getting used then.
I actually didn't bring home chopsticks from my Japan holiday a few weeks ago, so these will be handy in the cutlery drawer!

Thanks a lot!
fAuuxDml.jpg
94anu3Cl.jpg
KqhM3kPl.jpg
Great stuff. The Gin came highly recommend so hope it stands up. The chopsticks were due to the big Japan trip and the hip flask was a little last minute. The marking on it is Breguet, the watch maker :)

Don
Sorry for the delay in posting, but a massive thanks to Hilly for my gifts. Some nice red braided usb cables and an awesome Laurel & Hardy 21 disc box set. Great stalking. A real nice gift and one I’ll enjoy very much. Cheers Hilly :)

ECUe35z.jpg

You're very welcome dude, the post within the movie forum about you used to watch this with your old man was touching. I was hoping that you hadn't had the set.

The red cords, well just because you asked for them nicely!!

Apologies for the delay, crazy hectic on my side. @lakitu - good stalking dude. I appreciate I'm a hard to get kind of person, I keep generally quite of the forums and my other social media is quite locked down. Didn't even realise I'd posted about my A45! Love the keyring, it's found its way onto my keys :)

XzKu7pS.jpg
rF6LKC7.jpg
tOrTZKH.jpg

Thank you!!!

Wonderful job on the success of this guys, thanks for everyone taking part. Much love.

Caporegime
You're very welcome dude, the post within the movie forum about you used to watch this with your old man was touching. I was hoping that you hadn't had the set.

The red cords, well just because you asked for them nicely!!

Apologies for the delay, crazy hectic on my side. @lakitu - good stalking dude. I appreciate I'm a hard to get kind of person, I keep generally quite of the forums and my other social media is quite locked down. Didn't even realise I'd posted about my A45! Love the keyring, it's found its way onto my keys :)

XzKu7pS.jpg
rF6LKC7.jpg
tOrTZKH.jpg

Thank you!!!

Wonderful job on the success of this guys, thanks for everyone taking part. Much love.
Cheers Hilly.

I looked at the pics a bit quickly and thought your SS had bought you a merc!

Was thinking as nice as the boxset was, damn I got the wrong SS :p

Back
Top Bottom