OcUK Southwest Meet - Get Your Names In!

Freefaller said:
For the Fleet services lot. What time are we planning to be at the Fleet services? And it's Junction 4a-5 of the M3 n'est-ce pas?

Not that I am going to be going anymore, well unless I can get a car before the 11th.

I would say that 8:30 would be a good time for you peeps to meet there as it takes approx 2 hours to get to exeter services from fleet. Plus there is other traffic to consider...

Freefaller said:
For the Fleet services lot. What time are we planning to be at the Fleet services? And it's Junction 4a-5 of the M3 n'est-ce pas?

8:30 - 9 am ?

I drive that blooming road every single day so I'll probably cruise past the services on autopilot mode and end up in the office!! :D

This is the definition of a pillion from another forum. Please read to understand my views:

Passenger/Pillion : This weight on the rear part of the Raptor seat screams in your ear and causes pain in the ribs/kidneys - this is a non standard part and can cause distraction of the rider and loss of speed/cornering ability. If you find one on your machine we recommend immediate removal

Siliconslave said:
now that i'd like to see :D

I used to be a pretty good skater actually, I transitioned from skating to skiing and am loving every minute of it, its quite difficult to look cool on a skateboard at 28 years old, on skiis it seems a lot more acceptable

moi
pic00024.jpg

but even with my uber kid like abilities :p I doubt I would hold on for more than 3 seconds, I used to get towed by a mate on his DT125 and that was bad enough, I think Rilot would rip my arm off and that would mean no more visits from mrs palm and her five daughters :(

Freefaller said:
I'm still debating over the bike/car. It'll depend on the weather I think. Will - what time do we have to leave from London to get to Fleet for 830-9? Driving at non Will Gill speeds :p

5am?

:p

um as its the weekend not too early to get there for 9 an 8oclock set off should be plenty, give me a bell and I'll meet up with you en-route

Ok - will sort something out, I don't know which way I'll get down to the M3 - probably along the south circular. If I go by car I'll have tom tom so I could swing by yours first? If I go by bike I'll just have to get lost :p

Freefaller said:
Ok - will sort something out, I don't know which way I'll get down to the M3 - probably along the south circular. If I go by car I'll have tom tom so I could swing by yours first? If I go by bike I'll just have to get lost :p

im easy either way (but you knew that anyway ;))

Back
Top Bottom