** OCUK TWITCH CHANNEL PUBG TOURNAMENT INFO AND SIGN UP THREAD **

Associate
Hey! Have been the prize emails already sent out? I havent recieved one, ony the bounty one. Last time it checked it was promised to be sent by start of the week.

OcUK Staff
OP
Hey! Have been the prize emails already sent out? I havent recieved one, ony the bounty one. Last time it checked it was promised to be sent by start of the week.

Yes mate, bounties, second tier, as well as elite tier final prizes have been sent out to everyone who has sent me their addresses.

I've sent each team captain an email with how to send me details. You say you've received it so I don't really understand what else you are waiting on?

Let me know.

Associate
Yes mate, bounties, second tier, as well as elite tier final prizes have been sent out to everyone who has sent me their addresses.

I've sent each team captain an email with how to send me details. You say you've received it so I don't really understand what else you are waiting on?

Let me know.

Isnt there a seperate email with the prizes? If yes, I havent recieved that one. Im from team MightyWolves btw.

OcUK Staff
OP
Isnt there a seperate email with the prizes? If yes, I havent recieved that one. Im from team MightyWolves btw.

Mightywolves won neither the Run Off Final or the Elite Tier final so no prizes on that account. Mightywolves won game 3 of the final but it was a best of 3.

One player in Mightywolves won a bounty for killing an OcUK player, that was QiwishTheMurlock. I received details for him and have sent out his prize already.

Back
Top Bottom