** OCUK TWITCH CHANNEL PUBG TOURNAMENT INFO AND SIGN UP THREAD **

Associate
Last in the qualifier, 2nd last in the baby final. All in all a good performance from the BDP'S cheers to the organisers and to all involved!

Soldato
we done . next tourne could we have one for forum members. thanks. make it 100+ posts to enter.maybe 6 months atleast on forums.
Not a great way to attract new members and grow the community.
Couldn't "we" just organise a forum members only one ourselves?
Might not be any prizes, but if OcUK are putting up prizes and going to the effort of hosting and broadcasting it, you'd think they'd want something out of it, like potential new customers. And I'd guess having pro players take part probably gets the event more attention.

Caporegime
well it would be nice seeing as many here are loyal customers. doing a event for us now and then is a great community builder.giving prizes to pros dont do much for us.

Associate
Same was good fun. Although loot and circle didn't like us :D

Also, need to speak to the commentator about how to say my name :p #Cleave

Hey Guys, I thought the tournament was awesome, I really enjoyed casting it with Chug.

On the subject of pronunciation I guess its pronounced Clev rather than Cleave, Ill get it right next time for sure! Some serious UMP work by you in one of the games as i remember.

Soldato
Thank you so much @OCUK and @steelseries and everyone involved, it was tense and exciting mixed with dissapointment, but I hope this could be a monthly thing with a Open tourny and seperate forum members one in the pipes.

Three cheers for OCUK !

Associate
13th, unlucky for some!

We had a great first game and two awful games after that. Great fun though, thanks to all for organising and such, would definitely take part again!

Sui

Sui

Soldato
Did anyone else get a pan kill, or was it only downing someone with a pan which counted towards the mystery prize @NikTheSHNIK? :p

Thanks for the good event, was a shame we had a crash on the first map when loading and couldn't get back in. Might have to go for the lower tier final next time round!

OcUK Staff
OP
Did anyone else get a pan kill, or was it only downing someone with a pan which counted towards the mystery prize @NikTheSHNIK? :p

Thanks for the good event, was a shame we had a crash on the first map when loading and couldn't get back in. Might have to go for the lower tier final next time round!

It had to be the downing! Should have been more specific. Since you got one though and no one else downed or killed anyone with a pan trust me your details and I'll send you something!

Back
Top Bottom