*** OcUK VR Sim Racing Thread ***

i don't use discord, i use Oculus /Meta chat, but do we need comms ? i guess we do to get things going then, when race start people won't want to talk?

are doing Qualifying or anything ?

No quali, I think we said a while back it would keep things mixed up a bit. We don't want the same person doing a max verstappen every race.
More chance for the back markers to take them out :cry:

i don't use discord, i use Oculus /Meta chat, but do we need comms ? i guess we do to get things going then, when race start people won't want to talk?

are doing Qualifying or anything ?
Oh I just quite like the chat. It's not like it's particularly easy to type while driving :p
I don't talk that much tbh and I've got Push-To-Talk enabled since my language tends to get quite fruity when I inevitably crash and I wouldn't want to offend everyone :D

Oh I just quite like the chat. It's not like it's particularly easy to type while driving :p
I don't talk that much tbh and I've got Push-To-Talk enabled since my language tends to get quite fruity when I inevitably crash and I wouldn't want to offend everyone :D

I can't speak for all the other guys that are taking part in the racing, but don't worry about offending Shi-Warrior, Mr.Cookie or SimonRigga. Those guys are the most foul mouthed people that I have ever heard!! I was shocked I tell ya when I first played walkabout golf with them, shocked!! I even think they are starting to corrupt me as I almost cursed the last time we played.

:p

going to map the push to talk to my 100% brake pedal so you get to hear my swearing and chewbacca noises each time I have to slam on.

In other news. Has anyone got a Thustmaster TSS shifter/handbrake? Any good, worth buying over the aliexpress shifters/brake?

Last edited:
going to map the push to talk to my 100% brake pedal so you get to hear my swearing and chewbacca noises each time I have to slam on.

In other news. Has anyone got a Thustmaster TSS shifter/handbrake? Any good, worth buying over the aliexpress shifters/brake?
I had a cheapo shifter and upgraded to the fanatec one which is in a different league but doesn’t have a handbrake. The MOZA handbrake will be my next purchase

I had a cheapo shifter and upgraded to the fanatec one which is in a different league but doesn’t have a handbrake. The MOZA handbrake will be my next purchase
yeah both of those are roughly same price as the TSS. Problem being that I only have this to mount on..
Sans-titre-28-1.png

Back
Top Bottom