** OCULUS RIFT VR HEADSET SAVE £200 LIMITED PERIOD ONLY **

OcUK Staff
I think the heat has gotten to Zuckerberg and his pals over at Facebook HQ:

For a limited period only you can purchase an Oculus Rift Headset bundled with a set of touch controllers for only £399.00

giphy.gif

The offer will only work if you buy the bundle product (link below) and won't work if you have the items in the basket separately. We have 18 units in stock with a ton more landing tomorrow:

Ultimate Oculus Bundle, including Oculus Rift Headset and Oculus Touch Controllers @ £399.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Ulti...t-and-Oculus-Touch-Controllers-VR-003-OR.html

The Oculus Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favourite game or watching an immersive VR film you'll feel like you're really there.

Only £399.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Sold out of what we had but we've got 150 units landing tomorrow so if you want to be guaranteed at this price put your pre-order on now!

Ultimate Oculus Bundle, including Oculus Rift Headset and Oculus Touch Controllers @ £399.00 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Ulti...t-and-Oculus-Touch-Controllers-VR-003-OR.html

The Oculus Rift is unlike anything you've ever experienced. Whether you're stepping into your favourite game or watching an immersive VR film you'll feel like you're really there.

Only £399.00 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
Hello mate, can you please help me to determine what other perpherals, cables and the like I would need to order?
I have a Z87 MSI mobo which should have enough USB3 ports...
Would it help to bump my 8GB to 16GB RAM?

I would say your RAM will be fine. Should come with everything you need to plug and play. Main stumbling block for most will be the gfx card with the current lack of supply due to miners:

Recommended/Minimum Specs:

a0j8oym.jpg

Lifted from the Oculus support site: https://support.oculus.com/help/oculus/170128916778795/

OcUK Staff
OP
Checkout onward Vr

Doom Vr
Fallout 4 Vr
Resident Evil 7 Vr (2018 officially)
Dirt Rally
Alien Isolation (probably within month not official)
Half-life 2
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=923491647

You forgot half-life 3 VR - BOOM CONFIRMED

Also confirmed is another 50 units of stock with another 100 on the way. Fill yer boots before they disappear. I'll give forums an hour before i throw something up on facebook and twitter. GO GO GO

OcUK Staff
OP
For anyone wanting to upgrade their gfx card at the same time as joining the VR revolution Gibbo has put together a ridiculous price on some 1080's:

To properly enjoy VR, you ideally need a graphics card with proper horsepower, though a 1060/1070 is adequate, a 1080 upwards gives a silky smooth experience with quality levels maxed out as such we have gone super aggressive on 1080 and above, infact £449 could be our lowest price ever on a 1080. :)

OcUK GeForce GTX 1080 Dual 8192MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card @ £449.99 inc VAT

Core Clock: 1607MHz, Boost Clock: 1733MHz, Memory: 8192MB 10000MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 2560, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 2 Years Warranty.

Only £449.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Zotac Geforce GTX 1080Ti "Blower Edition" 11264MB GDDR5X PCI-Express Graphics Card (ZT-P10810B-10P) @ £649.99 inc VAT

ZT-P10810B-10P, Core Clock: 1480MHz, Boost Clock: 1582MHz, Memory: 11264MB 11010MHz GDDR5X, Stream Processors: 3584, SLI Ready, VR Ready, PhysX/CUDA Enabled, 5 Years Warranty

Only £649.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

GTX 1080's from £449 - Click to view range!

GTX 1080Ti's from £649 - Click to view range!

I even got the EVGA FTW3 down to near the voucher price deal we did for those who missed out!

The bad news is these prices are live on the website, that means it won't take long for miners to see them and well nothing to stop them buying online though most of our cards have a maximum online order of 1 unit per customer. Though that does not stop them from doing repeat orders and paying shipping on each order.

As such, if you see a card you like, grab one as the shortages are very real as you can see from looking at big sites like rainforest who have practically no stock or are advertising totally insane high prices.

OcUK Staff
OP
We smashed through our second allocation for this promo. We've got more stock ordered and on the way. Until then we've put the bundle available for pre-order so those whom want to get in the queue for when the next stock lands can do so. We've also oversold slightly and so i've begged borrowed and pleaded for a little stock and got it, (but it'll only get here tomorrow) so we can get these orders fulfilled ASAP. If you are affected rest assured we'll upgrade you to Saturday delivery so you can be on it this weekend :)

OcUK Staff
OP
I've bitten and ordered, well pre-ordered!

Is stock likely tomorrow for any pre-orders? Curious because if OcUK are doing the free upgrade to Saturday delivery I will need to change my delivery address away from work.

Assume I should contact CS tomorrow to ask!

Excited to join the revolution!

Send a webnote to sales with your order number. I'll tell them to make sure yours ships today and tell them to change your delivery address on the same webnote. Mention NikTheSHNIK on the webnote.

OcUK Staff
OP
Any chance I might get the same luck? I contacted via webnote yesterday after pre-orderingg and was told to wait 1-2 weeks for the next batch. Drat!!

Difficult to say at the moment as the situation is very complicated. It is possible though. Contact sales this afternoon. I'll ask them to see what they can do and let them know to expect your call.

OcUK Staff
OP
ordered, hopely itl comes before next week when i am off work. pleaseeee :)

The last I heard about stock was on Thursday last week. There were two estimates 5-10 days and 2 weeks, both from different distributors. I'd take both estimates with a handful of salt and estimate 3-4 weeks if I'm being honest - just to avoid disappointment. The good news is that the summer of rift promo price should be extended to make up for the lack of stock over the promotional period.

OcUK Staff
OP
https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/30989791 so what's the deal with this then? Thought there was a que if us waiting, why are new orders being ny shipped when some have been waiting for days?

I had a call from sales on Saturday about this on my birthday :( proper stressed me out because i knew the guys who had been waiting for over a week would be annoyed!

Basically what went down was - We had some units of the bundle put aside for orders of the Optic system (these had been ordered before we had run out of stock). A couple of these units were shipped accidentally to people who had paid for a bundle. It was an over enthusiastic member of our warehouse team forcing orders through that were on hold, but not doing it in date order. They must be new and didn't know about the queue or that these had been put aside for system orders, and were just acting on their own initiative. I just had a look and it looks like there was only 3 units that were shipped before sales picked up on it and stopped warehouse then called me to let me know.

For those who have ordered and are still waiting: I'm still waiting for news on the 500 units we have ordered. The last ETA I had was "end of the month". If I find out any more info then I'll let you know here!

OcUK Staff
OP
If ZombieRodeo's Rift has just been shipped, does that mean there's a chance that new orders will get shipped soon too? I've had an order with Game UK and the Oculus website since the 18th, and both are estimating another week or two. I'll cancel them and order here in a heart beat if there's a chance it'll arrive before mid-august.

People who ordered their Optic PC's had a rift reserved for them, obviously with lag in between orders and PC build times some have been shipping over the past few days. I have requested updates earlier today from the distributors, once I've received word on the stock situation I'll update here, although the lack of responses so far is worrying. I have a meeting with Oculus at Facebook HQ next week so I'll also fill everybody in on any new information if we are still waiting then!

OcUK Staff
OP
Good morning,

I've just seen this post. I was told yesterday that my Optic PC is ready to ship today but there's no Oculus Rift bundles available until next week.

In the post I've quoted above, you're saying that Optic PC orders had a Rift reserved for them... is this correct and it's simply a case that the other member of staff was missinformed?

They did offer to ship the PC alone today but I'd rather get my full order in one delivery as I was told would happen when I ordered.

All the best,

Danny

Afraid not, it was only those who ordered their PC's while we still had free stock had sets reserved for them.

OcUK Staff
OP
good-news-everyone.jpg

Stock should be with us Wednesday, depending on warehousing time at the distributors and at OcUK HQ. Will definitely be available before the weekend!

About a quarter of the stock we have ordered has already been pre-ordered so if you don't want to miss out get your pre-orders on sooner rather than later!

Back
Top Bottom