Oculus Rift

Caporegime
This is probably the worst customer support I have ever dealt with. Ordered within 2 minutes of it going live and still nothing except a reply 2 days ago saying they will look into it. I am massively disappointed.

Soldato
27 number and I've had the processing email.

Al

Were u a low 27 or at the higher end number wise?

Yeah they majorly cocked up with lack of communication and I think the support team is small and mainly us based. I ended up pm'ing cyber on the oculus forums and he sorted my query out in a day or so as I'd managed to order twice as initial preorder went through but no email confirmation came. They cancelled the later one in the end.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Your order has been processed and your Rift is almost on its way! Look for a shipping confirmation email with tracking information soon.

26xxxxx Ordered 5th minute when site got up Paid with PayPal

Last edited:
Soldato
I did see on the massive oculus shipping estimate thread on Reddit that oculus guys have commented the order numbers are not simply sequential - I don't know how that then applies by region.

If you take them at face value though then order number may not accurately indicate position in queue.

Associate
I've only just noticed this in my emails but did anyone else's order number change when they sent out the 'resend order form' on the 8th Janurary?

mine went from being a 31xxxxx to 23xxxxx.

now have a email saying order has been processed and almost on its way. Finger crossed it'll be here in a matter of days

Associate
I've only just noticed this in my emails but did anyone else's order number change when they sent out the 'resend order form' on the 8th Janurary?

mine went from being a 31xxxxx to 23xxxxx.

now have a email saying order has been processed and almost on its way. Finger crossed it'll be here in a matter of days

How did you you resend out a order number ?

Associate
How did you you resend out a order number ?
I didn't do anything, I just got another order email on the 8th Jan saying this (btw my order time 35.53):

Some customers didn't receive their original pre-order confirmations so we are resending them. We apologize if you are receiving yours for the second time.

This email confirms that we've received your preorder of Oculus Rift.

Order Number: 613000023xxxxx

Last edited:
Associate
I didn't do anything, I just got another order email on the 8th Jan saying this:

Some customers didn't receive their original pre-order confirmations so we are resending them. We apologize if you are receiving yours for the second time.

This email confirms that we've received your preorder of Oculus Rift.

Order Number: 613000023xxxxx

Ah right, not received my order reconfirmation yet, said 12 for me so might get a email with lesser number like yourself hopefully.

Back
Top Bottom