Oculus Rift

Associate
Ah right, not received my order reconfirmation yet, said 12 for me so might get a email with lesser number like yourself hopefully.

Mine is also 31 at the moment as well

So I hadn't noticed until today but that order number changed happen on the 8th Jan. so the 6th I had an email saying it was 31xxxxx and then two days later on the 8th I had the other email saying it was 23xxxxx. It wasn't something that happened today

Associate
Both my original and resent emails have me as a 33 number :( Have to wait until next Tuesday for my estimation to when I might receive something. Now FlyInside has a Vive version I may well switch elegance if availability is better. Also not impressed by Rift's usage snooping stuff, not seen this mentioned for the Vive yet.

Associate
I didn't do anything, I just got another order email on the 8th Jan saying this (btw my order time 35.53):

Some customers didn't receive their original pre-order confirmations so we are resending them. We apologize if you are receiving yours for the second time.

This email confirms that we've received your preorder of Oculus Rift.

Order Number: 613000023xxxxx

Just seen I have UPS tracking and delivery due Tuesday:D

Permabanned
Mine is shipped to :D
UPS
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 04/12/2016
James will drop it off at 14.50 like every day he comes with hes UPS deliveries to out post room

Last edited:
Soldato
Mine is shipped to :D
UPS
Scheduled Delivery:
Tuesday, 04/12/2016
James will drop it off at 14.50 like every day he comes with hes UPS deliveries to out post room

Aww man, I was still holding out hope if they shipped it on monday I might have it tuesday - still nothing my end.

Got a horrendous work week from weds-sunday so now it'll be another week at least before I even get to take delivery let alone play with it!

Associate
33x order here.
Originally said april now :

Estimated Ship Date
6/13/2016 - 6/23/2016

I'm a x34x order and Estimated Ship Date now changed from April > 6/6/2016 - 6/16/2016

Doesn't make me want to cancel the order because my current graphics card wouldn't cope with the rift so I need to wait for the new amd/nv cards to come out anyway.

Back
Top Bottom