Oculus Rift

Associate
I had to return my last Rift due to extremely bad Mura but thankfully my new one is a lot better although it is still there a little. I tried turning Spud off as mentioned in the Reddit post but it made things worse for me.

It seems a bit strange that this issue has reared it's head again, maybe there is a problem batch doing the rounds?

Soldato
Soldato
Shame there's not a way to lift the headset up without compromising the lenses! A very natural thing to so is to raise the headset up and sit it on your forehead, but I noticed (looking at the lenses) this means they get "dirty". I imagine they make contact with your forehead and/or hair!

Shame you can't just easily raise the lense section up so you can see normally... And then click it down again.

Soldato
Have any of you bought the VRCovers replacement foam interface?

They sell two options:-
Basic for $29
Standard for $49

Now I think I only want their highly thought of thin replacement padding which supposedly helps increase the FOV a bit and reduce God Rays, but what I'm not clear about is if that version is in both (Basic and Standard)?

Anyone know?

Soldato
By all means :)
I ordered on the 9th with standard shipping, so I guess it'll get here when it gets here.

Considering the way my mate drenched the foam in table tennis sweat last night, it's essential if you're like him, or plan to share it with others.
Also, the foam just feels uncomfortable after a little while even if you don't sweat much. Can't wait to get rid of it.

Soldato
By all means :)
I ordered on the 9th with standard shipping, so I guess it'll get here when it gets here.

Considering the way my mate drenched the foam in table tennis sweat last night, it's essential if you're like him, or plan to share it with others.
Thanks!

Look forward to reading your thoughts...

Back
Top Bottom